Rate the Member: Redemption 3 >Rated RJC<

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC...

• Should Stay Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Was Doing His Duties

• IWF Hall of Fame Material

• Total voters

xtremebadass

Welcome IWF Members to Rate the Member Redemption. This is the break time in the Rate the Member Series to kind of reflect on what you have done. This is designed to give a second chance to those with false ratings. Watch it, just because you might be re-rated, doesn’t guarantee a higher rating. Have you been on Santa’s naughty or nice list recently? Well, I don’t know, but everyone else probably does.

Next up in Rate the Member Redemption, well, we all knew since we did Truth, we had to do this bastard…
Rated RJC
(No Avatar)

Group Membership:Ex-VIP Member
Staff Status: Ex-E-Fed Moderator, Ex-BTB Moderator
Awards: None.

Answer the Poll and Rate out of 10 Please.​

PeepShow

Well, Im not gunna be very subjective here. Ill didnt really see what he did, so Ill just rate what I think, then again, that what this thread is :)

8/10, was a good memeber and shit

-1 for always pickin fun at me

-2 for doing what he did

so 5/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
1/10 for being really cool to an ass then getting himself banned

Mr. Mat

10/10 kick ass member should come back.......syke 2/10 this guy no not you this guy lol went from a cool guy to a flippin lunatic spammer