Rate the Member Day 6- C4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4...

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
remember the rules:
-no fag voting (so no 6,32487/10), only ,5 are accepted and counted
-no asshole voting (e.g. 0/10)
-you can't vote/rate yourself, if you do, you'll be penalized
-private voting is accepted. If you are a coward, pm your vote
-you can request someone to be rated (even yourself)
-unknown members votes aren't going to be counted

other rules may be added if needed

C4

Answer the Poll and Rate out of 10 Please.​

Some good things,many negative ones. 5.5/10 It's just C4...

Beer

5/10. Nothing particularly wrong with him apart from his misfortune of being an Indian. If he posted outside HIAT the score would be higher.

Wrestling Station

5/10. Nothing particularly wrong with him apart from his misfortune of being an Indian. If he posted outside HIAT the score would be higher.
I don't think we want to hear more about 9/11 on other sections >_>

he should have had higher rating but his contradictions are just way too much to deny.
6/10.

Wordlife

not gonna lie, I like the guy :)

8/10 for sure, would've given em better, but he has too much beef with everyone and says too much inappropriate things lol

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Sorta pisses me off. Seems like an indian attention whore. and that's fucking scary

4/10

PeepShow

4/10

Not even going to vote in the poll b/c none of the options are worthy. Needs to be a "Makes me laugh" option. He went from being a normal dude on here to just being an idiot w/o knowing he was being one to being banned and coming back and doing the same things on purpose to act like he's trying to make fun of himself, which is what is pretty funny.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
4/10

Not even going to vote in the poll b/c none of the options are worthy. Needs to be a "Makes me laugh" option. He went from being a normal dude on here to just being an idiot w/o knowing he was being one to being banned and coming back and doing the same things on purpose to act like he's trying to make fun of himself, which is what is pretty funny.

seriously, I was tempted to make that option instead of ''pisses me off''