Rate the Member Day 11 - Montana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

• Shouldn't be a legend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs to do more in his position

• Deserves his legend status

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
remember the rules:
-no fag voting (so no 6,32487/10), only ,5 are accepted and counted
-no asshole voting (e.g. 0/10)
-you can't vote/rate yourself, if you do, you'll be penalized
-private voting is accepted. If you are a coward, pm your vote
-you can request someone to be rated (even yourself)
-unknown members votes aren't going to be counted

other rules may be added if needed

Montana

Answer the Poll and Rate out of 10 Please.​

6,5/10. Solid poster in the wrestling sections ( and this is a wrestling forum after all), but nothing more. Jasmale events and the e-fed shit make his score lower.
He still deserves his legend status imo.

noumenon

6.5/10... I don't know much about him aside from his occasional posts in the wrestling section. That's really the only area I see him active him. So uhhh yeah... seems pretty knowledgeable so legend status is deserved I'll say.

Beer

Doesn't do alot. But that's probably because I never read any other section apart form the ones people troll in.

Wrestling Station

not sure if he was banned from another forum due to the same or similar reason as what happened here. Mr silent trouble maker lol. But anyway, 6/10 for his fair/average contribution to the forums in general.

C4

7/10, I don't think I've ever seen him post outside the wrestling sections. His posts are, of course, very intelligent but for some odd reason I don't think he deserves higher than that.

MizMasta3000

8/10 very knowledgeable in wide ranges of wrestling. He knows his indies really well also he knows TNA/WWE well. Very wise and also a good worker for the E-Fed

LKP

I think Montana is a good wrestling poster and he knows his stuff.

7/10

Reaction score
8.5/10 - His a good guy. One of my good friends around this forum. Though he doesn't post much, When he does post it's very informative and gives a good point.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
7.5/10

And I'm just being generous as fuck right now, he needs to be way more active around the forum. I believe he needs to do more around IWF to keep his Legend status. Good hip-hop, wrestling, and basketball poster though

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
7.5/10

Great poster. Just became less active though. Sucked that he left when he did cause I liked the guy. When he 1st came back he was active, but started to appear less and less.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
7/10. Good wrestling poster. Backs up his points. Doesn't spam. This isn't a "low" score due to any Jasmale drama because I'm honestly disregarding that incident for my rating. I just feel as if he were able to move his intelligent wrestling opinion over to making some good Serious Discussion debating, this score would be about an 8 or a 9.