Rate Smackdown Live! 9/24/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live! and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

Opening

The show began with Rowan coming to the ring and he was challenged to a match by Daniel Bryan.

Rowan vs Daniel Bryan

Rowan won by pin fall. After the match both Harper and Rowan attacked Bryan until Roman Reigns came out to help. Roman extended a hand, but Bryan swatted it away. Bryan then asked the fans if they wanted to see a tag match between the four wrestlers.

Chad Gable vs Mike Kanellis

Gable won by pin fall

Carmella and Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks and Bayley

Banks and Bayley won by submission

Ali vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Nakamura won by pin fall

The New Day vs the B Team

New Day won by pin fall

The Kabuki Warriors vs Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville

The Warriors won by pin fall

Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens

Shane has his lawyers with him and calls out KO. KO comes out and the two come to an agreement to have a ladder match to settle their differences. If KO wins, Shane is gone from WWE. If Shane wins, KO drops the lawsuit.

Becky Lynch

The show goes off the air as Becky is being interviewed about her upcoming match with Sasha Banks. Banks attacks her to end the show.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I went to bed before the show was over because I had a migraine, so I had to watch the entire show again. It was decent. Nothing Earth shattering happened. I was entertained but not extremely interested.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
8/10

Everything else was good/great, but the first women's tag had was booked oddly - Charlotte was more boring than Car-"Superkick City"-mella

And the ending felt off. Not Sasha attacking Becky. It's just that having the ending logo pop up felt weird, I didn't realise the show was about to end. But maybe that's a good thing, as it means it felt like the show didn't drag to me.

But WWE can't always rely on beatdowns/brawls/sneak attacks to end a show. Including and since CoC:
-CoC ended with Fiend attacking Seth
-Fiend attacked Kane and Seth after a beatdown on Seth by OC + Roode & Dolph on RAW
-Rowan and Harper destroyed Roman, Bryan and Tom Phillips on Smackdown
-There was that big brawl that ended last weeks NXT
-Fiend attacked Seth and Braun last night
-Sasha sneak attacked Becky Lunch being interviewed to close tonight's show

This can't continue forever

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Shinsuke won and The Kabuki Warriors won...I give it a Let's f'n go boys!/10

Reactions: bullyballmm