Rate Smackdown Live! 8/27/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live! And tell us what you thought of the show!

Recap will be up shortly.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
It was better than last week, which wasn’t really hard to accomplish, this one is 4/10. I really liked the Elias vs Owens angle. ‘King Elias’ getting better on the mic, one more reason to not make him sing, please don’t.. Gable vs Benjamin was also a good match but way too short. Them two deserved at least 10 minutes because their wrestling skills are very good, especially Gable’s. Why make their rivalry so intense when you gonna end the match so quickly? Glad Gable advanced to the quarterfinales, he’s a young hope. Shelton also still got it, but his time has kinda passed and WWE jobbed him in the past too much anyways.

Skipped the Roman promo at the end entirely and have no desire to see it. The whole storyline Roman & Bryan & Rowan was deeply fucked up last week. And btw that was pretty hard to do to that extent, but good on ya Vince for managing to dissapoint us even in totally unexpected ways. :psycho:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
On the outside looking in, looking at this Who Attacked Roman storyline makes me applaud all of us who left this product behind. AEW is coming. Yay.