Rate Smackdown Live 8/13/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

Opening

Kevin Owens came out and discussed how he beat Shane up. He got a great ovation and announced his entry into the King of the Ring. The crowd was really behind him and he smiled.

Shane came out and interupted, claiming that the victory was tainted because of a low blow. The two argued about what being a man meant. KO claimed being a man was shutting McMahon's face. He showed KO hitting Elias and gave him the night off. He pointed out that Elias was a referee. He fined KO $100,000.

KO confronted Shane about the fine and then broke a TV and told Shane to raise it to $105,000. McMahon put him in a match with Samoa Joe,

Ember Moon vs Charlotte Flair

Flair won by submission

Rowan and Daniel Bryan

Bryan talked about the attack on Roman Reigns but told the crowd he and Rowan had nothing to do with it. He claimed everything was social media lies. He got angry with the crowd and left.

Backstage

McMahon put KO in a match with Samoa Joe.

Roman Reigns vs Buddy Murphy

Roman won by pinfall

The New Day is backstage. Xavier Woods is down about not being in the King of the Ring tournament. Kayla Braxton appears and asks about The Revival's comments on how they are ruining the tag team division. They are not ruining the division, according to Big E. They say they have ruined nothing, they only handle business. Big E mentions how Kofi Kingston handled business against Randy Orton at SummerSlam. Kayla asks Kofi about his kendo stick attack on Orton. Kofi said some people think he overreacted but Orton looked at his family the wrong way, and he would do it all over again if he had to, he regrets nothing. Kofi says it's all about family first and tonight he will be there to support his family as they remind The Revival why they are the champions.

Samoa Joe vs Kevin Owens

Shane made Elias the referee. Elias did a quick three count and Joe won.

The New Day vs the Revival and Randy Orton

Revival and Orton won by pinfall

Backstage

Bryan and Rowan were confronted by Roman Reigns and told him they would reveal who attacked him next week.

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I give it a nine. Smackdown and Raw are getting better under the direction of Heyman and Bischoff. The show was awesome.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Ember Moon vs Charlotte Flair

Flair won by submission
Ugh...

So I love Charlotte...but...isn't time she gives back
to the division that has, for the most part, put her
over as "The Alpha Female"

Roman Reigns vs Buddy Murphy

Roman won by pinfall
Sufferin Succotash!

The New Day vs the Revival and Randy Orton

Revival and Orton won by pinfall
Okay...

So The Revival "running/teaming" with Orton sounds cool.

Backstage

Bryan and Rowan were confronted by Roman Reigns and told him they would reveal who attacked him next week.
So...it was Strowman right?

:idk3:

And I'm just going to leave this here...

koth-commercial-5.png

And keep moving.

:thumbsup:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The Roman and Murphy match was excellent though. Murphy beat his ass until the spear.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Every match was good.. there were no dead moments.

8/10 tonight for me.

I'm really liking the Reigns storyline right now.. reminds me of the old days.

KO/Shane storyline continues.. this is the only reason I gave this episode an 8. If they would have moved on I would have rated it higher.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Its hard for me to give a rateing as i missed a large portion of the show, but from what i did see i enjoyed it.

I felt like Buddy Murphy could have and should have been put over a bit more, perhaps kicking out of a spear aswell and have roman just be in absolute dissbelief, make the crowd really believe in Murphy and make him look like a big time player, and i suppose they did that to a extent, i just feel like they could have went a little bit further, Murphy deserves it.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Murphy vs Reigns was a really good match. They made Murphy look pretty good while still making Roman win. Owens cut an awesome promo, that was a perfect opening of the show. Samoa Joe vs KO was a well worked match, Elias and Joe had a bunch of heat. Also that Kofi vs Orton segment was cool, good choice to have the New Day lose in the main event. I didn’t like seeing Charlotte Flair completely job out Amber Moon, that girl was made look ridicilously bad. Even though it was a good match as well they should have made Moon look at least 3 times as good, she was an ultimate jobber in the whole match.

I’mma give this one 8/10

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Reigns vs Murphy was a perfect example of making someone look strong in defeat. He wasn't going to beat Reigns, nor should he have rn, but after this match he sure looks like a guy who could easily hang in the main event picture