Rate Smackdown Live 7/16/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 9/10

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown live and let us know what you thought of the show?

Cesaro vs Aleister Black

Black won by pin fall

Liz Morgan vs Charlotte Flair

Flair won by submission

Ember Moon and Bayley vs Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville

Moon and Bayley won by pin fall

The New Day vs Samoa Joe, Elias and Randy Orton

Elias, Joe and Orton won by pin fall

The Kabuki Warriors vs the Iconics

The Kabuki warriors won by count out

Andrade vs Apollo Crews

Apollo won by pin fall

Reactions: Death Walker

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This WAS a good show. I think WWE realizes they cannot just go through the motions. I actually bow down to whoever wrote this show... you did an amazing job

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
It was a really good show throughout, the matches were good the promos were good, it didnt feel like the raw replay show tis felt like for weeks now, if this was Eric Bischoffs true first show, he did a good job, which is fantastic since basicly everyone was worried it wouldnt be good.

Im interested in the Liv Morgan character refresh, her short promo after her loss to charlotte was really well done. Charlotte said she was fake earlier and after the match Liv took graves headset and she said "Charlotte was right...and when i come back, i will be REAL" and she stormed off, great stuff.

Overal i give it a 7/10, it was a solid good show, not surpriseing or noteably great, just good, and thats not a bad thing.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@GordonRamsayFox I think you should put the main event at the end there.. I know there was no outcome to it but it was important to the episode as were all the moments between KO and Shane and also the Smackdown Town Hall at the beginning.. and it's Liv Morgan.. not Liz Morgan.

Anyway... the stuff they are doing with KO and Shane mirroring Austin and Vince is perfect to me... it's fun to watch.. it's what needs to be done right now. It's a great storyline and I hope they have more superstars join KO and stand up.. we saw tonight that Shane has a bunch of people behind him. I can't wait to see where this story goes.. should be a lot of fun if done right.

Aleister Black vs Cesaro was too short but still good... I understand it's a 2 hour show and time is scarce.. I just think those 2 deserve more than 7-10 minutes.

Looks like they are going to go with Nakamura vs Ali for the IC title.. I think that is going to be great...

Overall on this episode.. the backstage interactions.. the in-ring performances.. the story building.. it was all excellent.

9/10

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So some interesting news.

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Eric Bischoff was not at Raw or Smackdown Live, so it would seem this infact was not his first show was Executive Director.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
SD was good last night, I just wish they Apollo Crews a chance to show his true talent... But I give SD a 7

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Randy vs Kofi is the perfect match for summerslam and will be a big win for Kofi. Could really benefit Kofi.

Ember vs Bayley...I know most people like this matchup but I honestly couldn't care less about Ember Moon. She doesn't have a character.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh Snap!

:sonic:

I see you're channeling your namesake Foxy man.

There was this controversial psychology experiment known as the Stanford Prison Experiment. It was done to see if people confirm to roles assigned to them. They people REALLY strongly confirmed to the roles of prison guards and prisoners. Even the psychologist, Dr. Zimmerman, conformed to his role as a Warden.

I chose Gordon and he is possessing me!

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Dont let that distract you from the fact they spelled Iconics with 2 I's
But...that's how they've been spelling "The IIdiotics" since
they arrived on the main roster...I think...

I have to be honest & say I haven't been watching...

Just reading & making snarky comments while waiting to
watch the next AEW show.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

giphy.gif

Ok so dude, did all that for what?

I mean does it even matter...given the fact that does titles can change to any women's tag team. Soooooo...? Like yeah...

Anyways, did he even catch that the screens had the wrong names behind the wrong girls?! Wow, I must be some "botch genius" *sarcasm*, what a joke!!

In all seriousness, with this whole "wild card rule" and women's tag team titles can get capture by either brand not having to be named after the other, does it matter at this point? And yes, I know The IIconics are supposed to be Smackdown's talent and they were on Smackdown. Thanks for the laughs, G.
???????‍♂️?