Rate Smackdown Live! 6/18/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Dolph Ziggler vs Xavier Woods

Ziggler won by pinfall

The B Team vs Heavy Machinery

Heavy Machinery won by pin fall

Tag Team Elimination Match: The Miz and R-Truth vs. Elias and Drew McIntyre

McIntyre was the sole survivor

2 Out of Three Falls: Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

Seth Rollins and Kofi won by pin fall

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I posted the thread without the poll so I had to repost.

One of the worst Smackdown Live! shows since its inception as a live show. I had Brockamura and Seto The Ace of WWEF n the chat to talk to, but this episode was really horrible.

You know, I have ALWAYS had a spoken loyalty to WWE, although they have RARELY been my favorites. But come on, if they waste Bray Wyatt, a man with a shitload of talent by making him a flat earther... I don't know how to feel.

Flat earth bullshit is detrimental to our world. It allows to dismiss scientific evidence in favor of religious evidence. I can't respect that and I pray they drop it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I posted the thread without the poll so I had to repost.

One of the worst Smackdown Live! shows since its inception as a live show. I had Brockamura and Seto The Ace of WWEF n the chat to talk to, but this episode was really horrible.

You know, I have ALWAYS had a spoken loyalty to WWE, although they have RARELY been my favorites. But come on, if they waste Bray Wyatt, a man with a shitload of talent by making him a flat earther... I don't know how to feel.

Flat earth bullshit is detrimental to our world. It allows to dismiss scientific evidence in favor of religious evidence. I can't respect that and I pray they drop it.

Coming from someone really religious (though not enough to disrespect the way you naturally are)...

We live in 2019. We have cell phones with Google and many resources available right in our pockets. Whatever information we need really is a search away. If we can share wrestling news this easy, we can at least figure out the world is round.

How is it now we have flat earthers and back in BC people could figure out "Wow. I can put this rock on a second rock and the sun will shine at an angle to tell us how much more time we have left in the day?

also smackdown is a tv show and stuff

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After seeing the results: any doubts at this point that SDL is back to 2011-2015 status?

Nothing to see here, move along

Redboy123@

Reaction score
After seeing the results: any doubts at this point that SDL is back to 2011-2015 status?

Nothing to see here, move along
Smackdown 2011 was great. Wtf are u talking about?