Rate Smackdown Live 5/30/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate tonight's episode of Smackdown Live and leave some comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

— The show opened with Kevin Owens’ Highlight Reel, with guest Shinsuke Nakamura. Owens said Nakamura thinks he’s a rock star, but the last rock star in WWE got sent to an early retirement by KO. Nakamura started to respond, but was interrupted by Baron Corbin. Corbin showed highlights of him beating up Sami Zayn. Owens was unimpressed, because he’s been beating up Sami Zayn for 15 years. Nakamura pointed out that he pinned Owens last week, and that Corbin lost to Zayn twice. Corbin and Owens jumped Nakamura, but Zayn came in through the crowd to make the save. Zayn challenged the heels to a tag team match.

1. Shinsuke Nakamura and Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens and Baron Corbin. Owens ran into Corbin, and the two argued and then came to blows. Zayn dumped Corbin, and then Nakamura hit Owens with a Kinshasa and got the pin.

— The Usos were in the ring talking about how no one on Smackdown can beat them. That brought out the returning New Day, who staked their claim to the Smackdown Tag Team Championship. The Usos tried to shut them down, but The New Day revealed that Shane McMahon put them in a tag title match at Money in the Bank.

— There was a new episode of Breezango’s Fashion Files.

— The Fatal 5-Way No. 1 Contender’s match for the Smackdown Women’s Championship never got started. All five combatants brawled around ringside until all five were unable to even begin the match. Shane McMahon came to the ring and announced that because the women’s division is on fire and because all five want it so much, the Money in the Bank pay-per-view will feature the first-ever women’s Money in the Bank match.

2. Breezango defeated the Colons. Tyler Breeze hit an Unprettier on Primo to get the pin.

— Randy Orton came to the ring and talked about his family and his legacy. He vowed to win his 14th world title at Money in the Bank. Jinder Mahal appeared on the screen and taunted Orton.

3.Dolph Ziggler defeated AJ Styles. Styles went for the Phenomenal Forearm, but Ziggler crotched AJ on the top rope, then superkicked him to score the pinfall.

Source

Reactions: Grievous 3D

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
6/10

Tag team match was decent.
All the segments, including the Women's MITB match being announced were pretty good.
Main event was alright.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
man, can I just say that I don't see the women's mitb match being a great match. It's probably gonna be a clusterfuck put together with Charlotte jumping off of something. I really hope they prove me wrong on this tho, their segment last night was great

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was a good and enjoyable show with absolutely nothing bad on it. 7/10

irish_stu

Jobber
Reaction score
This segment made all the woman on Smackdown look like stars, not sure how i felt about Ziggler clean win over AJ but i dont think it hurts AJ.

Tag team promo was great and this was all in just a well put together show which i enjoyed.