Rate Smackdown Live! 5/29/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 4/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate tonight's episode of Smackdown Live! and leave comments to let us know what you think of the show!

Opening

Samoa Joe came to the ring to insult Daniel Bryan about their match. Bryan came down, told Joe to not talk about his family and offered to have their main event match immediately

Big Cass came to the ring and said the match tonight would not be Joe vs Bryan, it would by Cass vs Bryan WHEN Cass is cleared. He then announced he was cleared and got into a fight with Joe and Bryan that saw him standing.

Backstage, Paige made the main event a triple threat and added Big Cass to it.

Tye Dillinger vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Nakamura won by pin fall. He then counted to ten afterward, as a reference to the last man standing match he has with AJ Styles

Lana vs Naomi Dance off

Both danced, there was no winner but it broke down into a fight which had Naomi and the Usos still in the ring.

Miz and the Bar vs the New Day

New Day won by pin fall

Asuka vs Mandy Rose

Although Sonya Deville attacked Asuka before the match, Asuka still won by submission.

MITB Qualifying Match: Samoa Joe vs Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass

Joe won by submission when Bryan passed out in the rear naked choke

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Slightly better than RAW, and I guess being 2 hour instead of 3 hour helped there

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Smackdown wasn't as bad as Raw to some extent, but it was decent. Tye vs Shinsuke was meh, the dance-off was stupid and had no point, Miz and Da Bar vs The New Day was decently good, Asuka vs Mandy was just useless, and the main event would have been if Big Ass wasn't involved, but it was decent. I gave it a 5/10.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
3/10. The triple threat, opening segment were good, and Becky's portion of the promo with Charlotte were all good. Everything else sucked. Carmella sounded like a broken record endlessly saying "I BEAT CHARLOTTE, SO I'M BETTER THAN ASUKA" and adding nothing even close to resembling intrigue to the build for her vs. Asuka. She sounds like an angsty teen rather than a cocky champion. Zero substance, zero mic ability. She needs to lose the title and stay far far away from it until she learns how to speak competently.