Rate Smackdown Live! 5/22/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smakdown Live!

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live! and leave some comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Miz TV

The New Day came out. The Miz wanted to know who they were sending to the MITB ladder match. They didn't tell. They continued to do New Day like antics. They told Miz that they were sending Big E to the match. When Miz questioned them further, they told him that they meant a match with Miz right now. Miz refused, telling them if he didn't get what he wanted, the name of the MITB member, then they didn't get a match with him.

Backstage, Miz was talking with Paige. He informed her that he could beat any member of New Day and she made a match with Big E

Big E vs Miz

Miz won by pin fall

Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Billie Kaye vs Lana

Lana beat Billie Kaye by pin fall.

Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Unnamed Jobber

Almas won by pin fall

Nakamura Reveals Stipulation

AJ and Nakamura bickered for a while. Then, Nakamura jokingly listed the match as a pillow fight. A fight broke out between the two that left AJ laying in the ring. Nakamura listed the match as Last Man Standing.

Smackdown Tag Champions Number One Contender: The Club vs the Usos

The Club won by pin fall

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match Qualifying Match

Sonya Deville vs Naomi

Naomi won by pin fall

Daniel Bryan vs Jeff Hardy

Daniel Bryan won and will face Samoa Joe to qualify for MITB

Reactions: Red Rain

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Smackdown wasn't that bad this week. The Miz TV spot was good minus all the plugging. The matches were good excluding Sonya vs Naomi and Lana vs Billie Kay which was meh. Shinsuke's way of announcing the match stipulation was pretty entertaining. Overall, I give it a 7/10.

Reactions: Red Rain

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to 10... guessing meaning that 10 is the best it could possibly ever be

That means this gets a 5, if that.... Not a bad show by WWE standards, atleast if somebody was in the same room I didn't have to be embarrassed that I was watching it. Nothing too ridiculous like there usually is, couple of nice matches & a couple of good segments

Nothing overly exciting, especially looking back at history.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Even though i was in and out of the show, due to other things, what I was able to pay attention to was decent. I am giving it a 7.

The matches were decent TV matches. I liked the Miz vs Big E and Bryan vs Hardy. I was also pretty ecstatic with Lana won because I hate the Icconics. That was cool.

Decent show. Not great but watchable.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Pretty sure Iconics were just brought up to cost Charlotte the title lol.

• Haha

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Rusev, indirectly, even got people to cheer for Lana.. good lord, her match had like 2 moves in it and it still looked sloppy as hell. Hasn't she been training for like 3 years now?

Bryan vs Hardy this week, Bryan vs Joe next week, this is good for Smackdown. Just have bare and clean ass matches between your top guys each week to make Smackdown the wrestling show in contrast to Raw's sports entertainment show. It's exactly what you'd expect from the so called "B-show", to focus on the things Raw's mostly not focusing on

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I decided to check it out today since I completely forgot about it yesterday and felt like seeing some wrestling. Hardy vs. Bryan and Miz vs. Big E. (especially Miz swinging under the bottom rope to hit a sliding dropkick to the knee of Big E.) were both good. Everything else struck me as boring and was skipped with the exception of Club vs. Usos, which was tremendously disappointing. I expected more out of both teams. I'm also mildly upset with Sonya Deville taking the L to Naomi. This show's a 3/10 for me. Paige's eyebrows look terrible, Lana's outfit looks terrible, the Iconics' actions as a whole were terrible, Lana's finisher is terrible, Graves' stuttering was terrible, Bryan's backstage interview was great, Joe raining on Bryan's parade was good, and the fact that the solution to a double count-out is to book a match where a double count-out can decide the winner is only slightly less stupid than the unending Nakamura-Styles feud. Just let AJ move on, please.

good lord, [Lana's] match had like 2 moves in it and it still looked sloppy as hell. Hasn't she been training for like 3 years now?
She's had 47 matches altogether and not one of them made her look anything close to decent in the ring. I don't have confidence in her being able to put on a good performance in the ladder match. Hopefully she gets taken out early and doesn't swing around a ladder with the grace of drunk gorilla.

• Haha

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Switching networks is fine, Friday's is also fine, but if they add a 3rd hour to smackdown, I'm just done.
[doublepost=1527161529][/doublepost]Switching networks is fine, Friday's is also fine, but if they add a 3rd hour to smackdown, I'm just done.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Coming from my standards for WWE...

I'm rating SmackDown 10/10. Everything was done right. Lana might have been a short match, but that whole segment was fucking AWEEEEEESOME!
Pretty sure the only stupid clip was Mella, but thank god it was only like 20 seconds.
Plus, I prefer Lana over iitrashies anyway.