Rate Smackdown Live! 4/4/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's episode of Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 7/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate this week's episode of Smackdown Live! and leave some comments to tell us what you thought of the show!

SmackDown Live Results:
– The show opened with new WWE World Champion Randy Orton reminding the WWE Universe of his “beat them/join them/screw them” master plan. Former champion Bray Wyatt appeared on-screen and invoked his rematch clause, challenging Orton to a House Of Horrors match, the rules of which were not explained. Orton accepted, which made Wyatt teleport to the ring. The two brawled, leading to the reappearance of Erick Rowan on Wyatt’s side, which then led to former Wyatt family member Luke Harper running out to even the odds which then led to a tag team match booked for the main event, playa.

1. Smackdown Women’s Championship Match: Naomi (c) defeated Alexa Bliss. Bliss submitted to Naomi’s Slay-o-mission headscissors crucifix choke, similar to the ending of the Smackdown Women’s Championship WrestleMania match.

2. Tye Dillinger defeated Curt Hawkins. Dillinger made his Smackdown Live debut by answering Hawkins’ open challenge, pinning him following a Tye Breaker.

– Mojo Rawley was interviewed backstage about winning the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. He didn’t say the word “hype” once.

– The Miz and Maryse came out dressed up as John Cena and Nikki Bella, mocking Cena’s marriage proposal at WrestleMania 33. However, instead of drawing out the real Cena and Bella for a confrontation, a debuting Shinsuke Nakamura appeared, who was accompanied to the ring by a live violinist. Nothing else happened.

3. Baron Corbin defeated Dean Ambrose. This match was a street fight, with both combatants battling all over the arena, using steel chairs, tables and even a leather strap. Corbin scored the victory after chucking a chair at Ambrose’s head, then catching him in the End Of Days.

– Shane McMahon came out to address the WWE Universe regarding the upcoming Superstar Shake-Up, saying every member of the Raw roster would be lucky to come to Smackdown. He was interrupted by AJ Styles, who said he has no interest in leaving Smackdown Live. He then offered to shake Shane’s hand, which McMahon accepted. Styles then feigned throwing a punch at Shane before leaving the ring.

4. Randy Orton & Luke Harper defeated Bray Wyatt & Erick Rowan. Orton pinned Rowan following an RKO, after Wyatt teleported himself out of the ring.

Source

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I only watched a bit of it but let me just leave this here...

200.gif

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Fucking finally Nakamura debuted on the main roster, 10/10 all year.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The King of Strong Style & The Perfect 10 are on SmackDown Live!

10 out of 10

10! 10! 10!

Also this...

I was kind of hoping Becky would keep those...but...I'd love to help her take them out.

No...Its not because I want to smell her hair...why would you think that?

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
6/10

It was great to see Tye and Shinsuke, but the matches were just meh and not really eye-catching. We were talking about Roman Reigns for the whole show in the chatbox, must tell you something there.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
10/10

-Shinsuke Nakamura debuts
-Tye Dillinger debuts
-AJ Styles turns face
-Baron Corbin wins the Intercontinental Championship

Everything else was decent, good show

Reactions: edge4ever

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Rules dictate when Tye Dillinger is around, everything is a perfect 10.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
10/10

-Shinsuke Nakamura debuts
-Tye Dillinger debuts
-AJ Styles turns face
-Baron Corbin wins the Intercontinental Championship

Everything else was decent, good show
ccNLraU.gif

8/10 for me.
+ = Nakamura and Tye debut, Corbin Vs Ambrose, Styles perhaps turning face.
- = main event scene doesn't feel like... main event scene.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Post-Mania SmackDown episode was great. It was entertaining and the show simply flew by. 9/10

Positives:
- The opening segment with Orton and Wyatt was alright, as well as the brawl that followed. Nice to see Rowan back, his new gear is a big upgrade from what he used to wear and the new mask is cool.

- Naomi vs Bliss was solid.

- Tye Dillinger's debut was... A PERFECT TEN! I marked. It's been a long time coming and I'm glad he's finally made it to the main roster.

- The Miz/Maryse segment was great. And then Nakamura debuted and I marked out. I am so glad he is on SmackDown! :nakamura4:

- Corbin vs Ambrose was a good Street Fight match. Corbin defeating Ambrose and becoming the new IC champ was absolutely the right call.

- That Shane-O Mac/Styles segment was fine. Did Styles just turn face? It might mean he'll be moving to RAW next week. Man, I would love for him to stay on SmackDown now that Nakamura's here!

- Orton & Harper vs Wyatt & Rowan was a solid ME.

Negatives:
- None.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Me too. Once Corbin won I got excited, but then realized it was not for the title after the match.

LOL, I didn't even realize this until you pointed it out, man.

Well, I guess we won't be much wrong about the title change the next time they square off, because Corbin will probably win the title then.

Reactions: MrEdzhuks