Rate Smackdown Live! 3/5/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live~

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live! and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

Opening

With Erick Rowan, Daniel Bryan first talked about Kofi Kingston not deserving a title shot. Then he made the point that neither did Kevin Owens. KO came out and the two bickered until Owens got into the ring. They began brawling with Owens getting the upper hand at first but eventually falling to the double team.

The Miz vs Jey Uso

Miz won by pin

Fatal 4 Way for the WWE United States Title: Samoa Joe vs. Andrade vs. Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth

Joe won and is the new US Champion

Ricochet and Aleister Black vs the Bar

Richochet and Black won by pin fall

Mandy Rose vs Naomi

Rose won by pin fall

Kevin Owens vs Rowan

KO won by DQ

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Mustafa Ali is back. Yet he still has zero character

Crash

Reaction score
8/10

Really good show, great matches and I liked Mustafa Ali's return. He is a great wrestler.

Crash

Reaction score
Zero character tho. Can't be a good wrestler with no character

This is where we disagree, sure he is not the most charismatic on the roster but this push can help him develop this character imo.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
This is where we disagree, sure he is not the most charismatic on the roster but this push can help him develop this character imo.
They have been pushing him for some time now. No sign of a character. More likely to find one on jupiter. Why not push Noam Dar instead. He has a character and ticks the diversity box.

Crash

Reaction score
They have been pushing him for some time now. No sign of a character. More likely to find one on jupiter. Why not push Noam Dar instead. He has a character and ticks the diversity box.

Oh, I totally agree there are more talent and more charismatic people on the roster, for example I am a very big fan of Drew Gulak. But WWE has decided to give this guy a chance and I'm fine with it.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Oh, I totally agree there are more talent and more charismatic people on the roster, for example I am a very big fan of Drew Gulak. But WWE has decided to give this guy a chance and I'm fine with it.
So far it has made for some boring TV. Completely out shined by kofi

Redboy123@

Reaction score
KO vs Brtais bad timing. No cares about the feud atm. Feel sorry for KO

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I rated this episode a 7 out of 10, it almost got a 8.5 but the last 2 parts were very sloppy and dumb, imo.

Congrats to Joe on his big win even with him not being one of my favorite guys. I loved that fatal 4-way math and how it ended, sorry R-Truth.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this Orton vs Styles feud that seems to be its way. And I'm still not buying this babyface Kevin Owens but let's see how well WWE work with this.