Rate Smackdown Live! 3/13/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 6/10

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

1. AJ Styles defeated Rusev. This was a non-title match. Styles won by disqualification when Aiden English got in the ring and attacked him. After the match, Nakamura saved Styles from a 2-on-1 beatdown.

2. The Bludgeon Brothers defeated Big E and Jimmy Uso. Uso and Big E were teaming because their respective teammates were too banged up to compete. Rowan pinned Uso after a double-team powerbomb.

— Asuka and Charlotte Flair had a face-to-face meeting. Flair said she’s going to end her undefeated streak. Asuka said she bows to no one, because no one is ready for Asuka.

— Randy Orton came to the ring and said he’s been called a lot of things, but the one thing he’s never been called until now is United States Champion. He said he’s a Grand Slam champion now, and that’s something he cares about. He said Bobby Roode earned his respect at Fastlane, but this title is his now. Roode entered and congratulated Orton, and said he still has his rematch coming, and it’s going to take place at WrestleMania. Jinder Mahal entered and taunted Orton and Roode, reminding Orton that he beat him last week and promised to beat Roode tonight.

3. Jinder Mahal defeated Bobby Roode. Mahal took advantage of a distraction, hit Khallas and got the pin. Orton hit Mahal with an RKO after the match.

4. Carmella defeated Naomi. Carmella won with a rollup after pulling Naomi off the ropes.

— Shane McMahon made his WrestleMania announcement, saying he would be taking a leave of absence as commissioner and general manager Daniel Bryan would be going it alone starting next week, but he made one more match: Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens at WrestleMania 34. Owens and Zayn appeared and beat McMahon down, then dragged him to the back, where Owens powerbombed McMahon onto a stack of metal.

Source: WWE Smackdown Live Results 3/13/18

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sounds very average which I don't get. These should be the best SmackDowns and Raws leading up to WM and they have been mediocre at best.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
*Looks around for @Jacob Fox*

Okay...lets see what is happening on "The Becky & Charlotte (& Asuka?)" Show this week...

~ Okay...so as much as I'm looking forward to Styles vs. Nakamura...do we
have to throw Rusev "under the bus" to make both these guys look good?

~ Kid Rock...in the WWE Hall of Fame? Why?

~ I'm liking that Harper & Rowan are finally being booked as a dominant
threat against tag teams that actually matter. I say let them win the tag titles
at Wrestlemania.

~ I don't care about the Owens/Zayn/McMahon angle...I never have & I never
will. I'm actually kind of annoyed Owens & Zayn aren't being used in the tag
division. Imagine a 4 way Tornado tag Match at Mania with Harper & Rowan,
Usos, New Day & Owens & Zayn. I mean just imagine how good that match
could be.

~ Okay so Asuka is on SmackDown...& I am glad. Both women look amazing,
Asuka's English is improving...even though she doesn't need to talk to explain
her intentions & these two should not touch each other until Wrestlemania 34.

I mean it...no teaming them up in a pointless tag matches, no fighting each other
in pointless tag matches...keep them away from each other apart from maybe a
sit down interview with Renee.

Keep these two apart until Wrestlemania 34 WWE...don't ruin the build up.

I must admit...I'm pretty excited for this match...like I'm grinning to myself just
thinking about it.

Asuka bows to no one...but I bow to both of them...

*Sigh*

~ Can I be honest I say I actually like Jinder Mahal...& I'd be happy for him to win
the U.S title at Wrestlemania.

~ And Sweet Raptor Jesus...Carmella just scored her first clean televised singles
victory in 15 months & only her 5th singles win in that same amount of time.

I mean building her up this close to Wrestlemania is kind of pointless...but yeah...
good for her. Let her cash in on Polly Pocket vs. Nia Botch & LET her actually win
the title & I'll more happy than most.

Of course knowing the WWE she'll cash in on Charlotte/Asuka & ruin that match
instead of making Alexa vs. Nia entertaining.

~ I DO NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT SHANE MCMAHON!!! FUCK OFF!!!

And I'm done...

So yeah...Styles vs. Nakamura, Charlotte vs. Asuka, Jinder Unhindered, Harper
& Rowan possibly getting a title shot at Wrestlemania & Carmella winning a singles
match clean.

I very much care SmackDown...I very much do care.

Shame the WWE aren't going to run with Rusev Day...

And where the Hell is Becky? A SmackDown without Becky is like having Pie without
Cool Hwhip...

~ And in the Mixed Match Challenge Charlotte & her Creeper Bobby Roode had a
win over Rusev & Lana. No real shock there.

Yes I did just call Bobby Roode a Creeper! What are you going to do about it?!

*Pauses*

SHE BELONGS WITH BECKY!!! YOU ALL KNOW I'M RIGHT!!!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
All hail Kevin for picking up my oversleeping slack :) He deserves a soft pretzel

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
All hail Kevin for picking up my oversleeping slack :emoji_slight_smile: He deserves a soft pretzel
Nice Work @Just Kevin

Winner Winner...
a4165257157_16.jpg

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I thought this was a really good show. This was the Smackdown of old. What I like about this show is that I believed Big E and Jimmy wanted to fuck shit up. I believed the KO and Sami were releasing their frustrations with a vicious beat down. Solid motivation for a wrestlers to actually want to fuck each up. Well done WWE!

- The Usos-New Day-Bludgeon Bros feud is simple but very effective. Jimmy and Big E putting their differences aside to avenge their fallen brothers is fucking great. Really good work.

- The KO and Sami v Shane feud has had its ups and downs. As of late mostly downs. But last night it was definitely an up. KO and Sami fooled Shane, and fucked him up. Cuz they had good reason to want to fuck him. Once again good storytelling. I think Jericho may return to team with Shane. Since Jericho got suffered a similar fate to Shane a few months ago.

- Bobby v Mahal was ok. I can say that Randy is 1000x a cooler US champion then Roode was. Roode is a dork on the main roster.

- AJ- Nakamura feud was progressed a lot. I agree with Grievous. Keep these two apart until Mania.

- Nothing really anything to moan at. Other then, keeping Rusev heel. But that ship has already sailed imo. Once again the Woman of Smackdown had nothing to work with from the creative team.

Overall this was a good episode of Smackdown. Smackdown is improving imo. 8/10.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have times where I say "Oh yeah....WWE." then there's other times I say "Oh man! WWE! I missed that???" And watching the owens-zayn/Shane storyline segment on YouTube this morning it was an "Oh man whaaat???"

Overall, I haven't missed wwe. Really though, it sometimes gets old and repetitive. Same cycle of characters. Same basic outlines. The KO / Zayne bit makes me want to watch smackdown a bit again. I'll catch the odd segment or 2 on RAW from time to time. But overall, again, There's alot of times I don't miss wwe.

I will try my hardest to watch wrestlemania though.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
for now, both Styles/Nakamura and Charlotte/Asuka seem really dull. They almost had the exact same promo put into different words where one person basically said their gimmick piece, then the other one told them that they're gonna win at Mania and everybody agreed upon respecting each other lol. I get that face vs face feuds are always a bit tricky but there better be some beef sooner or later because even though I'm really looking forward to both matches, you shouldn't let the feuds be carried by "these are dream matches". At least they showed a tiny bit of progress with the Nakamura/Styles angle where Shinsuke saved his ass but still gave him the cold shoulder afterwards. I hope they go deeper with both feuds sooner or later (and with later I still mean in the next 2 weeks)

Btw, a good face vs face feud I always like to reference is Cena/HBK before Mania 23. There was beef but both of them managed to balance their babyfaceness if that's a word lol. So if Styles/Nakamura and/or Charlotte/Asuka could replicate that atmosphere for me, that'd be great

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Ew, where's the colours? The result spoiler is so colourless, I'm scared.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
If Kevin Owens is on the show, turn the TV off. So I guess it depends who's on. At least Brian Danielson will be wrestling again.