Rate Smackdown Live 2/6/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live and leave a message to let us know what you thought of the show.

— The show opened with Shane McMahon, who called Daniel Bryan to the ring. McMahon complained about Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn receiving endless opportunities and accused Bryan of being manipulated and living vicariously through them. AJ Styles interrupted and said he’s sick of both of the authority figures, and warned them to stay out of the way during tonight’s No. 1 contender match, and he’ll take care of the rest.

1. Charlotte Flair defeated Liv Morgan. This was a non-title match. The Riott Squad got ejected from ringside, and Flair won by submission with the Figure Eight.

2. The Bludgeon Brothers defeated local talent. The Bludgeon Brothers hit their double team crucifix powerbomb and Rowan got the pin. After the match, the Usos and the Bludgeon Brothers had another staredown as the Smackdown Tag Team Champions made their way to the ring and Harper and Rowan made their way to the back.

— The Usos cut an in-ring promo about turning their entire careers around, and put the rest of the tag team division on notice.

— Daniel Bryan revealed the first Smackdown Live Top 10 List:

3. United States Championship Match: Bobby Roode (c) defeated Rusev. Roode won by pinfall with the Glorious DDT. After the match, Randy Orton appeared to RKO Roode, Aiden English, and Rusev.

4. Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin defeated the Ascension. Benjamin got the pin on Viktor after he and Gable hit their inverted bulldog/powerbomb finisher.

5. No. 1 Contender Match: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn ended in a no contest. AJ Styles sat in on commentary for this match. Zayn got in Styles’ face on the outside and Styles attacked both men, ended the match in a no contest. After the match, Daniel Bryan announced the main event at Fastlane will be a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship.

Source

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought you were away/busy tonight, I posted this thread at the same time as you lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I thought you were away/busy tonight, I posted this thread at the same time as you lol

I took a nap and overslept. I looked up and saw the clock and was like "NOOO!!! SMACKDOWN!" I intended on watching it but I guess it started raining when I laid down and one thing that will keep me in bed is rain :) Now I just have to find a version of the show to watch cause my darn DVR didn't tape it again.

But posting at the same time is funny because I looked to make sure and didn't see one :)

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I took a nap and overslept. I looked up and saw the clock and was like "NOOO!!! SMACKDOWN!" I intended on watching it but I guess it started raining when I laid down and one thing that will keep me in bed is rain :emoji_slight_smile: Now I just have to find a version of the show to watch cause my darn DVR didn't tape it again.

But posting at the same time is funny because I looked to make sure and didn't see one :emoji_slight_smile:
I did the same thing. I checked and seen you weren't online so I posted it and soon as I did, I saw you did like seconds apart. The fox is quicker then the snake.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I did the same thing. I checked and seen you weren't online so I posted it and soon as I did, I saw you did like seconds apart. The fox is quicker then the snake.

Gotta admit that's pretty funny :D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay... lets see what happening on "The Becky & Charlotte" Show this week...

~ Do you hear those crowd chants WWE? That's the sign you should push Rusev.

Oh wait...that's right...you only push people who get booed constantly.

~ ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! And...Wow...my bae is looking rather "cheeky" tonight if
you catch my drift...

*Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*

aw7_EQSB.jpg

Seriously...is she going to Alexa's tailor for her outfits now?

I don't really think Liv Morgan works as a heel...that's just my opinion...and
the referee actually shows some brains & throw Logan & Riott out. Wow...I'm
shocked.

So Charlotte wins...(and again its nice to see a Champion actually wrestling
not just standing around, running their mouth constantly) but...who is she facing
at Wrestlemania? And where is Becky? And where is Ronda "Pointing" Rousey?

I guess its going to be Charlotte vs. Ruby at Fastlane? Good...I want to see that
match...and hopefully its a fair 1 on 1 contest.

~ We really don't need any more squash matches for Harper & Rowan WWE...its time
to throw them at the Usos now.

~ So the Top 10 is all faces...Okay...but Becky should be higher on the list...and where
is Rusev? You know...the guy that literally the entire arenas are chanting for.

Are you just ignoring the fans WWE?

~ And Bobby Roode retains...Ugh...and here comes Randy Orton to shit all over
the mid-card guys.

:disapprove:

WWE...when the crowd is constantly chanting for a wrestler...that's a sign they
want that wrestler to actually win matches. You understand that right?

Or has the situation with the Plank of Wood confused you to the point where
you are only going to push the performers who get booed?

I'm beginning to think Rusev should just leave the WWE & go to NJPW.

I have honestly seen him take more than enough RKOs at this point thank you
very much.

~ So...I'm guessing we are building to a Usos/Harper & Rowan/New Day/Gable &
Benjamin 4 way match at Fastlane? Or are we saving that for Wrestlemania?

~ I've honestly seen Owens vs. Zayn too many times to care at this point...
although I did call the triple threat main event for Fastlane in an early thread.

Excuse me WWE...but where is Becky Lynch? You know...that incredibly talented
& beautiful Irish lady who went 30 minutes in the rumble...are we booking her in
any matches or not?

I'm just asking...because you know...I'd like to see her on your programming.

And I'm done!

Edit: Apparently Becky wrestled Natalya & won in a dark match before SmackDown
actually went on air.

I would have liked to have seen that.

A SmackDown without Becky is like having Pie without Cool hwhip...

Last edited: