Rate Smackdown Live! 2/27/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate tonight's episode of Smackdown Live and leave some comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Opening

John Cena came in and tried to find a way into Wrestlemania. Shane McMahon came out and asked Cena about putting him in the main event at Fastlane. He was interrupted by Daniel Bryan who said that he had a match in the main event and if he wins, he will be added to the fatal fiveway at Fastlane. However, he has to beat AJ Styles in a match tonight.

Sami Zayn vs Baron Corbin

Corbin defeated Zayn by pin fall. During the match, Kevin Owens was on commentary and attacked by Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler also attacked Corbin before leaving.

Naomi vs Ruby Riott

Ruby Riott won by pin fall

New Day Promo

The New Day did a normal promo and were interrupted by the Usos and the teams bickered about who was better. They were then interrupted by the Bludgeon Brothers who caused everyone to leave the ring.

Aiden English vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Nakamura won by pin fall

AJ Styles vs John Cena

Cena won by pin fall. He was then distracted by Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn before being blind sided by Braon Corbin. All three attacked Cena and AJ until Dolph Ziggler came to help. Ziggler attacked AJ then and was AA'ed by Cena

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay... lets see whats happening on "The Becky & Charlotte" Show this week...

~ You know WWE...simply adding Cena to SmackDown won't fix anything.

You know that right?

Right?!

~ Okay...so Corbin won this week...so he's due for a loss next week...50/50
booking & all.

He's still a moron...& I honestly don't care about Ziggler.

~ So Ruby Riott has been booked pretty well since her debut...I guess it helps
that Alexa & Asuka aren't on this brand.

I still think Liv Morgan doesn't work as a heel...she's just too cute.

Good to see my bae Charlotte & her Wife Becky make the save for Naomi.

Can we have Charlotte vs. Asuka vs. Becky at Wrestlemania? That way there will be
two people to catch my Queen when she takes flight for another beautiful Wrestlemania
moonsault.

Also...where is Carmella?

~ Can we just have Harper & Rowan beat the fuck out of everyone else in the tag
division? Not with their hammers of course...that would be stupid. Even Thor knew
when to ditch the hammer.

~ WWE...why are you trying to bury Rusev Day? Oh right...because Rusev isn't
allowed to get over until you say he can.

Fuck You!

~ I honestly don't think Nakamura shouldn't wrestle again till Wrestlemania...just
my opinion.

~ And John Cena pins A.J Styles...Clean.

:disapprove:

The WWE main roster is just killing me at the moment...like even with A.J & Charlotte
as Champions...the writing is so repetitive & boring.

At least NXT should be good this week. No spoilers please everyone...I don't get
to see it till the Friday night.

And I'm done!

Edit: Oh...& Sasha & Finn lost in the Mixed Match Challenge...so yeah...Sasha is still
being booked as a loser.

:disapprove:

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
This weeks episode is a vast improvement. That's not saying much, smackdown has sucked for the last 9 months.

It feels like they actually tried to develop story's this week. I appreciate that.

But they still had the same old Smackdown bull shit. Like keeping Rusev heel, woman being boring AF and 50/50 booking. Why don't they have 3 matches per show? That way the matches actually get a chance to be good.

I can see Smackdown getting better in quality as we get closer to WrestleMania. This week was a step forward.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I actually expected them to book Cena vs Nakamura at Fastlane with Nakamura's title shot on the line but I guess they went a more straight forward route. Cena beating Styles is a good enough compromise given that Styles is most likely gonna win the PPV match, which will put him over majorly.
The weirdest thing about the match tho was that mirrored AA, I don't think I ever saw Cena get someone up on his shoulders the wrong way around and you could tell he wasn't used to it at all lol

Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
A good show, especially compared to the last two shows. The main event itself made the show worth watching. Very good for a Smackdown main event.
Notice how Smackdown Live always do a good/great show either after Raw finish their PPV or strong storyline; Or right before their own PPV/dual PPV....... :emoji_thinking:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't see why they didn't announce a Nakamura/Cena match with the same stakes as Asuka/Nia. That would have worked so much better than what they did, either with Cena or with Asuka