Rate Smackdown Live 2/20/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Opening

AJ Styles came to the ring and he talked about his match at Fastlane. Baron Corbin came out to address AJ. Then Kevin Owens came out and he argued with Corbin, telling he did not deserve to be in the Fastlane main event. After badmouthing Shane McMahon, Shane came to the stage. He made two matches, AJ Styles vs Baron Corbin and Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler.

Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler

KO won by pin fall when Sami Zayn distracted Dolph

Jinder Mahal

Mahal came out and complained about Bobby Roode being on the Smackdown top 10 but neither he nor Randy Orton was on it. Roode came out and Jinder kept mentioning Orton although Roode was not concerned with Orton. Orton eventually came out. Roode hit him with a glorious DDT. But then Jinder hit Roode with his finisher.

Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan argued about the Fastlane matches. Daniel Bryan wanted Bobby Roode to take on Jinder Mahal, but McMahon wanted Orton. They also argued about the main event. Bryan got irritated because he was supposed to have been hired to run the show. McMahon made the match Orton vs Roode and Bryan told him, "Whatever you want, boss' then left.

Naomi, Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch vs the Riott Squad

Riott Squad won by pin fall

KO and Zayn

Sami Zayn told KO that their recent tension was Shane McMahon trying to break them apart. He told KO he would lay down for him in the fatal fiveway. He hugged KO but KO looked unconvinced.

New Day vs Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable

The winner of this match will face the Usos at Fastlane. The New Day won by pin fall.

The Bludgeon Brothers vs Jobbers

The Bludgeon Brothers won by pin fall

AJ Styles vs Baron Corbin

AJ beat Corbin by pin fall. Zayn and KO attacked AJ after the match. Corbin hit the End of Days on both KO and Zayn.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This was an okay show but nothing special. The best part was the ending when KO and Zayn attacked AJ and Corbin put both of them in the End of Days. It was awesome how easily he took them both down

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay... lets see what happening on "The Becky & Charlotte" Show this week...

~ Does anyone else think SmackDown is being deliberately booked poorly so the
"A show" RAW looks better by comparison?

~ And Owens defeats Ziggler...Okay...

~ Guys...why are we feuding over a Top 10 list that doesn't matter? Seriously...isn't
the U.S title a better reason?

~ Roode vs. Orton? Okay...sure...I guess...

~ God Dammit! Why does Becky have to eat the pin? Am I the only one who thinks
Becky hasn't ever been given a fair chance to shine?

Is it because she's Irish WWE? Is that why?

~ So I don't mean to seem ungrateful but haven't we seen the Usos vs. The New Day
too many to count at this point? I mean Harper & Rowan are right there. Literally right
there! And another jobber squash...& it doesn't mean anything.

~ Nice...Charlotte vs. Ruby for the title at Fastlane...but can we make sure the Riott Squad
& Becky & Naomi aren't at ringside? I mean we already had an overbooked, clusterfuck at
Clash of Champions...no need for another one.

Also...where is Carmella?

~ No Baron...I call you a moron...

~ And you lost...again...loser...but at least you did something worthwhile with the
End of Days after the match...which is really all you have at this point.

~ On a side note...my Bae Charlotte & Bobby Roode had a win in the Mixed Match
Challenge...but it was over Nia & Apollo...so it doesn't really count for much.

Oh...& I have one question WWE...but where is Rusev? You know...the most over guy
on SmackDown right now? The leading T-Shirt seller at this very moment...the guy the
crowds are chanting for more than anyone else.

Why aren't you putting him on TV?

Oh sorry...I forgot...Wrestlers can only get over...when you want them to get over.

Here WWE...I want you to have this...

s-l300.jpg

Embrace Rusev Day...don't bury it!

And I'm done!

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
God Smackdown is really suckin lately. They need this draft change badly. They should send over Finn, Gallows, and Anderson to spice up the main event and tag divisions