Rate Smackdown Live! 12/12/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live and leave some comments to let us know what you thought of the show.

Opening

The show opened with Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn wearing "Yep Movement" shirts and distributing anti Shane McMahon propaganda.

AJ Styles came to the ring and said he couldn't think of anything but defending the WWE belt. he said it was no good being champion if you were not a fighting champion. He mentioned the Singh brothers would be there to help Jinder Mahal cheat and they came out. They came out and said they normally introduce Mahal but not tonight. They then showed Mahal beating the hell out of them two weeks earlier.

AJ told them he felt sorry for them and invited them to the ring to hug it out. They hugged each other buy AJ told them he didn't mean each other. They told AJ that they wanted to be in his corner at Clash of Champions. They referred to Mahal as a disgrace to India. They talked about how bad he treated them. AJ asked if they were so angry with him, why were they by his side last weekend in India. AJ offered them a handshake although he didn't seem to believe them.

Jinder Mahal then came out and AJ told him not to come to the ring because he knew the Singh Brothers were lying. AJ said he appreciated them saying that AJ and Mahal should have a one on one match and he beat the Singh Brothers and knocked them out of the ring. Mahal then got up on the ring apron and pointed to the World title.

Charlotte Flair vs Ruby Riott

Charlotte won by DQ when Natalya attacked her. The Riott Squad then began to attack Charlotte, who fought back but was overwhelmed. They were going to attack Charlotte with the steel steps but Naomi came out and took out all three members, causing them to retreat. Then Tamina and the other lumberjacks also attacked the Riot Squad.

Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler won by DQ when Bobby Roode hit him with a glorious DDT and he then hit Corbin with one too.

Bludgeon Brothers vs Jobbers

Bludgeon Brothers won by pin fall.

Yep Movement

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn came out to the ring to complain about Shane McMahon. They were their Yep movement shirts to compare themselves to Daniel Bryan. Bryan came to the ring and at first Zayn and KO thought he was there to support them. He let them know that the Yes movement was never about him, it was about the fans. Bryan, however, did add himself as the second guest referee at Clash of Champions for their match against Orton and Nakamura.

Aiden English and Rusev vs the Usos

Aiden English and Rusev were in the ring and were interrupted by the Usos, who mocked their schtick. This was followed by Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin who said they were tired of all the "days" such as Rusev Day and the New Day.

English and Rusev won by pin fall.

Backstage

Mahal and the Singh Brothers attacked AJ Styles and beat him down.

Kevin Owens vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Renee what they thought of the motivations of Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon. Orton said that he couldn't comment on their motivations but he would do whatever he could to make sure that KO and Zayn would lose their job. Renee asked if Nakamura agreed and he responded "Yep."

Daniel Bryan took over as referee when the ref was knocked out and he made the three count on KO. Byron Saxton used this to accuse DB of wanting to screw Nakamura and Orton since he hadn't made a quicker count earlier when Nakamura had KO pinned.

The show ended with KO and Zayn doing the YEP chant.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not great and not bad. Really, none of the matches were really anything to talk about. This entire episode was about advancing storylines and they did all right at that. Wasn't boring but wasn't great. The Yep movement and Bobby Roode were the highlights of the show.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay... lets see what happening on "The Becky & Charlotte" Show (featuring no Becky
for a little while) this week...just saying...

~ I'd rather see Owens & Zayn feuding with other wrestlers rather then the management...
Just saying...

~ As much as I like Jinder...I'll be happy when he is no longer in the World title
picture. Styles vs. Nakamura at Wrestlemania 34 please WWE...Just saying...

~ My Bae, My Amazon, the REAL Goddess Charlotte is facing off against Ruby Riott...
and its a real shame this isn't the title match at Clash of Champions. Its also a real shame
that I can hear Natalya talking...just saying...

*Watches*

Charlotte & Ruby are like opposites...its actually very visually appealing to me...
just saying...

And the match breaks down into a giant, sexy mess...and while Naomi is cool...I was
hoping Becky would show up...I miss Becky...just saying...

I also want to state that Charlotte has wrestled on every SmackDown since Survivor Series...
while Alexa Bitch hasn't wrestled once...just saying...

~ And Bobby Roode attacks Ziggler & Corbin...this is pretty boring & predictable booking...
just saying...

~ Having Harper & Rowan squashing jobbers is a waste of time...just saying...

~ I honestly don't care about the Owens/McMahon feud and I want Shane McMahon off my
television...just saying...

SmackDown was way better when we hardly heard from the management...but now...its like
RAW was with Stephanie McMahon or Mick Foley...less management...more actual wrestlers...
just saying...

~ Can we put the tag belts on Rusev Day? Just saying...

~ I think Nakamura has been completely mishandled on the main roster and he has been pinned
way too many times...just saying...

And I'm done...just saying...

Hurry back Becky...SmackDown needs you!

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
did anyone else catch the "new" WWE title? It now has a black swoosh instead of the red one. I guess it's their official Smackdown title design which, honestly, is way better than an entirely blue belt, so thank god for that
007_SD_12122017cm_0115--681715cab27972be382e0086117c2dfd.jpg