Rate Smackdown Live! 11/28/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate tonight's episode of Smackdown Live and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show.

Opening

Shane McMahon talked about Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens betraying Smackdown and deserving to be punished further than the lumberjack match. Shane wanted to fire them but Bryan thought that would be wrong because they would end up on Monday Night Raw. Shane seemed fine with that. Bryan informed him that he was not a yes man. Shane barred Zayn from the Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens match and made it no DQ.

The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable

New Day won by pin fall.

The Hype Bros vs The Bludgeon Brothers

The Bludgeon Brothers won by pin fall. After the match, Mojo turned heel by attacking Ryder and thus ending the Hype Bros team.

AJ vs Singh Brother

AJ was attacked by them and Jinder before the match AJ beat them by pin fall and Mahal beat the brothers up after the match.

Natalya, Naomi and Charlotte Flair vs the Riot Squad

Nattie abandoned her teammates and then Naomi was hit with the steps and then the Riot Squad won by pin fall.

No DQ Match: Kevin Owens vs Randy Orton

KO won by pin fall following interference from Sami Zayn, who was barred from ringside but attacked Orton away from the ring.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Quick review time, the beginning was whatever, New Day v Usos was good but nothing special, Hype Bros v 2B was meh, the heel turn was awesome, also, just saying, called it, AJ v Singhs was whatever with a cool finish, where was this Jinder during his title reign, the tag match was also meh, Riot Squad is a dumb name IMO, and I didn't watch the main event, but I heard it (in another room) and it sounded like KO got the shit kicked out of him and randomly won.

6/10

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay... lets see what happening on "The Becky & Charlotte" Show (featuring no
Becky for a little while) this week...

~ Shane McMahon is boring me...SKIP!!!

~ Wait a minute...I thought Gable & Benjamin were challenging for the tag
titles...and now they've been pinned by the New Day? Did I miss something
here?

~ I miss Becky...Naomi just doesn't cut it as a tag partner for my Queen...

c_n2.jpg

Okay...maybe I'm being too harsh...

c_n1.jpg

Okay...Naomi is pretty cool...not as cool as Becky...but still pretty cool...but they
booked Natalya as the other tag team partner?

Excuse me WWE but...

WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS CARMELLA?!

~ Harper & Rowan have another win...and...

Mojo turns heel? Really? Well...I didn't see that coming. Well done WWE...
And maybe Natalya can "accidentally" grab Zack's crotch to help him get over it?

~ You know as much as I like Bobby Roode & as much as I want to like Moron Corbin...
I have a feeling a match between the two wouldn't work out for either of them.

Has anyone noticed how hard it is for anyone to have a decent match with Corbin?

~ Its always good to see A.J in action...and...

Wait? So I guess the Singh Brothers won't be hanging around Jinder anymore...
you can literally see the WWE taking Jinder down a peg every week. Its kind of sad
really. Well Jinder...I guess it was good while it lasted.

~ Why are we spelling Riot with 2 t's now? Can anyone explain that to me?

The Riott Squad sounds cool...its at least better than Absolution...and I'm glad Ruby is
taking the lead instead of Paige pulling the strings from over on RAW.

And the match itself...well...

+ At least it happened...unlike RAW...

+ In 3 weeks Natalya has gone from SmackDown women's Champion and the last
woman eliminated at Survivor Series to a complete coward. I guess Nattie was better
off WITH the belt than WITHOUT it...and I hope she doesn't get the title match at Clash
of Champions.

+ Jesus...are they writing Naomi off TV as well?

+ And Wow...Ruby Riott pins my Queen in only her second week on the main roster...
and that's only the 4th or 5th time Charlotte has been pinned/submitted since she
arrived on SmackDown.

Charlotte vs. Ruby for the Women's title at Clash of Champions! BOOK IT!!!

And you know what...I'd honestly put the title on Ruby. Seriously...why not?

Also...do Shane & Daniel not care about what the Riott Squad is doing?

~ I honestly don't care about the Fashion Files...I never have & never will.

~ And its nice to see the "younger" talent pinning Randy Orton.

And I'm done...

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Riott Squad sounds like it was gonna be The Shields name but it wasn't. So it was randomly placed on these three women.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
  • so if these new factions don't have any sort of connection to each other, it's really weird to have them appear at the exact same time. I read that Vince thought the women's division was getting kinda stale so he called a bunch of them up. But who came up with the idea of having 2 Shields on mondays and tuesdays lol? I guess they could book Riott Squad vs Absolution at next year's Survivor Series.. if they're actually able to keep this going for that long but saying that they're related to one another would have made more sense to me.
  • also can we talk about Naomi being stretchered out after getting hit with steel steps? Like, come on guys. Imagine if a dude got hit with steel steps and they'd have to carry him out afterwards, that's insane. First you're not taking any major bumps in back to back MITB ladder matches and now you're getting kayfabe put out of action by a couple stair shots. Even though I try not to, it's hard to not see them as "fragile" at times.
  • Mojo turning was cool, I think he has the tools of being an interesting character. I saw quite a few people complaining that it should have been Zack turning on Mojo but I think Ryder is the more likable out of the 2 so Mojo turning fits better in my opinion.
  • that Styles clash from the top was amazing. Jinder turning on his geek squad is ok, I guess. Hope he has a good showing at the PPV where they play off of the fact that the Singh Brothers aren't out there, yet Jinder's still hanging with Styles in the match. With that being said, I still hope he does eventually lose the match because Styles is the best and should be WWE champion until Mania or even beyond.
  • Owens winning with a frog splash made me all happy inside because many wrestlers just throw that move in there to pop the crowd but never to finish an actual match. When Rollins and Owens faced off last year, that happened on a weekly basis, so it's nice to see that it finished a 13 time world champ last night, probably because Randy couldn't be assed to bump for a pop-up powerbomb anyways lol