Rate Smackdown Live 10/25/2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate this week's episode of Smackdown Live and leave you thought below!

Opening

James Ellsworth thanks Dean Ambrose backstage for helping him out and offers to be in Dean's corner when he faces AJ Styles tonight. Dean Ambrose declines the offer.

Kane vs Bray Wyatt No DQ Match

Bray Wyatt wins by pinfall when Randy Orton inteferes and hits Kane with an RKO.

Survivor Series Qualifying Match: The Ascension vs. The Hype Bros

The Hype Bros beat the Ascension by pinfall.

Backstage

Randy Orton tells Renee Young that if he can't beat the Wyatt Family, he should join them.

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya

Nikki Bella defeated Natalya by submission

SmackDown Tag Team Title Match: The Spirit Squad vs. Rhyno and Heath Slater

Heath Slater and Rhyno retained the titles by pinfall after a gore on Mikey.

Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles

James Ellsworth attacked AJ Styles during the match and AJ won by DQ

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sorry I was a bit late with this tonight, folks! I dozed off during the Cubs game... thank God, as it was painful as hell :)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
And here we go...

~ Bray Wyatt had a win...good work WWE...he only needs another 75 to 100 to break even.

~ I Loved the Becky Lynch/Alexa Bliss segment. Alexa is such a nasty, stuck up little bitch...
and I love her for it. Although...I have to admit...its getting kind of sad how poorly Becky has been booked since her title win. Not just with her injury...but with Alexa beating her up twice and pinning her in a tag match the last time she competed. I mean I like how strongly Alexa has been booked...but...its hurting Becky...and in my opinion...the SmackDown Women's title.

~ So...is Orton joining the Wyatt family? I'm guessing its mind games...

~ Okay...great to see Natalya getting some promo and match time and as always the Queen of Hearts looked sharp as a razor in the ring...but...Nikki Bella was always going to win this match. Nice work by Nikki with the STF submission. Now the implications of this match are interesting to me. I thought automatically Becky Lynch would be team captain as she is the current women's champion for the blue brand...but apparently I thought wrong. Unless Becky Lynch will be defending her title at Survivor Series? But that wouldn't work...as there are only 6 women on the SmackDown roster active at the moment...unless Eva Marie is going to finally make her main roster re-debut. Either way...I is curious.

And of course Carmella beats up Nikki again...Seriously...Alexa and Carmella are just stomping everyone down...Loving how strongly the new ladies are being booked WWE...keep it up!

~ Good to see Heath Slater and Rhyno continue their winning ways.

~ I say next week we have a triple threat between Ambrose, Ellsworth & Styles...Ellsworth heel turn FTW!

Reactions: Jacob Fox

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
6.5 Out of 10 from @The Phenom.....................I'll be the 1st to admit this Show was WAY BETTER! than RAW (This Week)

As soon as Orton step in the ring I literally Said "He is going to RKO KANE" My girl said "Why would he do that they were just on teams"............. BAM RKO! To KANE.......... She said "WTF How you know that?"............:idk:I'm like "IDK"

:brock3:I may be Psychic!

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
When is Eva coming back anyway?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
SmackDown produced yet another good and easy episode to watch. 7/10

The alledged "B" show is THE show.

Positives:
- AJ Styles' backstage promo was good.

- That segment between Becky and Alexa was great, loved it.

- The Hype Bros vs The Ascension was solid given the time constraint. Talk about meaningful PPV build, right here. They are running matches to make the SD Survivor Series team. I like it.

- Nikki Bella vs Natalya was another solid match given the time constraint. I appreciate the fact that they were fighting for something meaningful, in this case, the spot to captain the women's Survivor Series team, while also continuing Nikki/Carmella feud. Also, I loved the finish, it was seriously great. Nikki's STF was dope and much, much better than Cena's.

- The segment involving Miz/Kenny/Mikey/DZ/Slater and Rhyno was good. It played well off of The Miz and DZ's story and also touched on the fact that Kenny pinned Slater last week, which pissed Rhyno off (I love how The Miz manages to get under everyone's skin) and made Beauty & The Man-Beast defend their titles against Kenny and Mikey.

- Slater & Rhyno vs Kenny & Mikey was good and fun for the time given.

- AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose was a very good ME and the finish was fun.

Negatives:
- The whole Wyatt/Orton feud still does absolutely nothing for me. I just cannot care. And the show opener, Wyatt vs Kane was OK, but they failed to use the No DQ stipulation well.
It's also bamboozling as to why Harper did not bother helping Wyatt since it was a No DQ match? It was odd. Orton hitting an RKO on Kane, his only ally, by the way, was predictable. I've really got no desire to see more Orton/Kane matches. Now, if people think Orton turned heel, remember this: DB joining The Wyatts and Orton's face turn last year when he was all buddy-buddy with The Authority and then turned on Rollins. This'll be just the same. Meh.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This show gets an on-the-curve 8-10 from me! So much stuff to like here!