Rate Smackdown Live! 10/24/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Smackdown Live and leaves comments to let us know what you thought about the show

Opening

Shane McMahon came out to the ring. He made the point that they had to strike first and that Angle should have been aware since he and AJ were both there. He claimed they caught Raw by surprise but they were ready for Raw.

Sami Zayn then interrupted and came to the ring. He offered a handshake and no hard feelings. Shane refused the handshake and told him there were hard feelings. Zayn told Shane he was lucky he was out there as the commissioner and not a competitor because he would take him out in a second. He told Shane that he and Kevin Owens decided to be part of Smackdown Live at the Survivor Series. Shane turned them down. He didn't need or want them. However, he told Zayn that he had a match and the winner would be in the match. He announced the opponent would be Randy Orton and then he danced to mock Zayn and left.

New Day vs Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable

Benjamin and Gable won by pin fall.

Baron Corbin vs Sin Cara

Sin Cara won by DQ when Corbin didn't cease hitting for a five count.

AJ Styles vs Sunil Singh

AJ won by submission.

Fatal Five Way: Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Tamina

Winner becomes the team captain for the Survivor Series Woman Match. Becky Lynch forced Carmella to submit to become captain.

Survivor Series Qualifying Match: Randy Orton vs Sami Zayn

Randy Orton won and qualified for the Survivor Series match.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Would've had Zayn win and then betray SDL team at survivor series or use it as a blackmailing thing.

It's like they don't know if he's heel or face lol.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...honestly...I have other things on my mind and every
time I see Charlotte wrestle it makes me want to fill up some
water balloons and grab the nearest bottle of washing liquid
so I'm just going to talk about the only bit of the show I really
care about...

Yay! Becky won and is the Survivor Series team captain!
But...she did it by making Carmella tap out...again.

Ugh...WWE...how is anyone going to take Carmella as
a serious champion when she cashes in if all she does
if fucking lose?

Do you know what losing all the time makes you look like?

A FUCKING LOSER!

And I for one don't want a loser as the SmackDown Women's
Champion.

I'm Done...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Aaaaaannnndddddd we continue the list of...........

WRONG/STUPID SH*T:

1. Shane came out and made this sorry ignorant excuse for attacking Raw, like why couldn't he just keep it simple and smooth "The reason I attacked Raw was because.......WE HAVE SURVIVOR SERIES.....AND THAT MEANS EVERY SUPERSTAR ON RAW SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON GUARD." then he could even drop the mic with an evil look before walking to the backstage area. There was no reason to dive into the Owens & Zayn situation ESPECIALLY since WWE is going to fuck up the storyline by adding it to this brand vs brand Survivor Series. If it works out then cool, if not then thanks for f*cking our hopes again at something interesting.

2. I'm not interested in this Gable & Benjamin feud with The Usos, it just not that believable TO ME and now they're heel all of a sudden?? So......where is this going WWE, The Usos will go back to losing as faces?? Is it heel vs heel?? Are both tag teams about to keep swapping between face and heel up to their match at Survivor Series?? TAKE. YOUR. TIME. USE. YOUR. BRAINS. THEN. WRITE. WITH. COMMON. SENSE. FROM. BRAINS.

3. Corbin had a hard time coming back from all his degrading losses including cashing in the MITB briefcase and losing it. You've finally have him win a title and instead of have him wrestle because IMO he's not that bad. The issue with the wrestling is that it needs some tuning up and the right balance of intensity throught out a whole match. BUT WWE doesn't have him wrestle and sneak a dirty pin or give him a difficult submission move for others to get out of, no you have him do the SAME SH*T that lost his momentum by using DQ's and count outs to hold the title, WHAT ARE YA'LL SO WORRIED OF?? TEACH HIM HOW TO USE HIS STRENGTH, SPEED AND POWER IN THAT RING!!

4. AJ Styles vs Sunil...........ok I guess WWE needed to do something until Survivor Series and....it was the better idea to start on the Styles vs Mahal storyline.......

5. Ok so tonight WWE finally decides to publicly show they don't need Lana okay make up your freakin' minds, either get her up to par in wrestling skills or just keep her as an effective manager.

6. Now you made Beck Lynch team captain, I'm intrigued....what could this possibly mean?? Does it mean you're going to have all or most of her teammates undermine her?? Are you going to make her become so overwhelmed that she can't lead the team properly, hmm?? Or are you going to have the women walk all over her like they did when she became THE 1ST SMACKDOWN LIVE WOMEN'S CHAMPION??......For Gawd sake, just let the woman lead with her own confidence and intelligence and make both women teams solid .

7. The closer?? Umm what are you doing with Randy Orton, WWE?? You haven't kept him interesting since burning down Bray's childhood home and even afterwards took a massive sh*t on the feud and matches that followed. CHANGE HIM UP!! Give Orton a few months to re-invent a new version of Orton, this is why the fans are not vested in any matches he's done lately, they're are very predictable and even one-sided most times. CHANGE. HIM. UP.

Oh and let's not forget, NO ATTACK FROM RAW TONIGHT!! Instead you beefing up the security to make sure no one from raw attack ya'll when ya'll ambushed them!! Make sense?? NOPE. I did kind of appreciated the Daniel Bryan segment when he got on Shane's case about his decision to do the "UNDER SIEGE", hopefully when he's contract is up next year and he's ready to leave, they'll do a little segment with firing Daniel Bryan as GM/replacing him.

I would have rated this show a 1 or 2 but it was so fucking dry that I can't even click any of the rating options so it gets NO rating like Raw this week.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Okay...honestly...I have other things on my mind and every
time I see Charlotte wrestle it makes me want to fill up some
water balloons and grab the nearest the bottle of washing liquid
so I'm just going to talk about the only bit of the show I really
care about...

Yay! Becky won and is the Survivor Series team captain!
But...she did it by making Carmella tap out...again.

Ugh...WWE...how is anyone going to take Carmella as
a serious champion when she cashes in if all she does
if fucking lose?

Do you know what losing all the time makes you look like?

A FUCKING LOSER!

An I for one don't want a loser as the SmackDown Women's
Champion.

I'm Done...
I think vince should just cancel some shows, allow the Wrestler's to take time off to recuperate and reinvent themselves, Then start back up again with a NEW Creative team rather than the old Lame Butt Creaters they hv now.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
6. Now you made Beck Lynch team captain, I'm intrigued....what could this possibly mean?? Does it mean you're going to have all or most of her teammates undermine her?? Are you going to make her become so overwhelmed that she can't lead the team properly, hmm?? Or are you going to have the women walk all over her like they did when she became THE 1ST SMACKDOWN LIVE WOMEN'S CHAMPION??......For Gawd sake, just let the woman lead with her own confidence and intelligence and make both women teams solid .
:yes:

Reactions: Death Walker

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I actually like this Survivor Series build way more than last years. This year the rosters seem way more like a team with legit ambitions to take out the other roster while last year it was all about the teams themselves getting along with each other. Like when AJ/Dean got into a fight or Rollins/Reigns/Owens/Jericho weren't getting along. So it's a nice change of pace to see this under siege story this year.

I don't get the point of having a team captain who had to defeat her own team to just call herself captain. Like, it's almost childish to go "I want to be captain just for the sake of it". Would be a different story if the captain gets 2 lives in the elimination tag match itself but it's literally just a title, it doesn't effect the match a single bit. Whatever, I guess they used it to have 2 women who rarely win anything to win something