Rate Smackdown Live! 1/2/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 7/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sorry for getting this up late, everyone! Was out doing New Years things! Rate and let us know if you liked the show... or even watched the show... or just read about the show... or made new year's resolutions to like the show... or watch the show... or read about the show... I think I am rambling

Opening

The New Day came out and Big E was in a diaper. They basically announced themselves for the Royal Rumble and then acted goofy.

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy

The winner of this match will be put in tonight's fatal fiveway to name a number one contender to Daniel Bryan.

Joe won by submission

Backstage

AJ Styles went into the office with Vince McMahon and Shane, told them he was not apologizing and that they will be seeing the real AJ, something Vince was happy about.

Naomi vs Sonia Deville

Deville won by pin

John Cena

Cena came out and said he shouldn't have had beer before fighting the Undertaker at last WrestleMania. Cena claimed he didn't know why he was there, but then Becky Lynch came to the ring. She tells Cena she did not only want to take Charlotte Flair off the posters, but Cena too. She told him if he had a problem with that, Nikki Bella wouldn't be the only woman to drop him that year.
Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega come out and the two bicker with the two in the ring until Cena challenges them to a mixed tag match.

Mixed Tag Match: Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega vs John Cena and Becky Lynch

Cena and Lynch win by submission.

Backstage

HHH asks Asuka who she thinks is a contender. Charlotte Flair comes out and says she would be champ if Rousey hadn't interfered. Carmella comes out and insists she deserves it because she beat Flair twice. Becky Lynch comes out and claims she should get the match because she is the man. HHH tells them he will decide and he leaves.

Fatal Five Way for WWE Championship Match at Royal Rumble: Mustafa Ali vs AJ Styles vs Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe vs Rey Mysterio

Styles won by pin fall

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
was a pretty ok show, the 5 way match was cool and I'm stoked to have another Bryan/Styles match. Especially if they play off of this new and more aggressive side to AJ Styles.

The Becky/Cena promo was fine, it's actually #1 on Youtube's trending page rn, I guess it just didn't spark as much as I thought it would. Becky Lynch's promo sounded very scripted and not as authentic as they used to a couple months ago. Also, another dig at the whole Cena/Nikki thing just puts a real repetitive mark on her promo, especially after Cena literally just mentioned it at the beginning of his.

I also love Sonya's new finisher

yea, that Shouten Kai needs a bit more practice because it literally just looked like she gave herself a DDT and no sold spiking her own head into the mat