Rate Smackdown Live 09/06/2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's episode of Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 7/10

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 8//10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate this week's episode of Smackdown live and let us know what you thought in the comments below!

Opening

The show opened with Daniel Bryan announcing that new Smackdown Live Women's Champion will be choosen at Battleground in a six pack challenge elimination match. The six participants in the match, however, will be in a six woman tag match tonight. The six participants, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Becky Lynch, Natayla, Carmella and Alexa Bliss came to the ring. After some general bickering, a fight broke out. The face tag team of Bella, Naomi and Lynch were left standing in the ring.

Apollo Crews vs The Miz

The Miz defeated Apollo Crews by pin fall following a skull crushing finale.

Carmella, Alexa Bliss and Natayla vs Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella and Naomi

Carmella, Alexa Bliss and Natayla defeated Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella and Naomi when Carmella pinned Bella.

SmackDown Tag Team Title Tournament Semi-final Match: The Usos vs. American Alpha

American Alpha advanced to the finals of the tournament when they defeated the Usos quickly by pinfall. After the match, the Usos attacked American Alpha, injuring Gable's leg.

Fandango

Fandango was in the ring putting on a promo where he mocked a fan and Kane came to the ring and chokeslammed him.

SmackDown Tag Team Title Tournament Semi-final Match: Rhyno and Heath Slater vs. The Hype Bros.

Heath Slater and Rhyno advanced to the finals of the tournament when Rhyno gores Ryder.

Usos Promo

The Usos told a baffled Renee why they had attacked Gable.

Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles Promo

Dean Ambrose and AJ basically went back and forth about their match this weekend. AJ got irritated at the end and kicked Ambrose in the crotch and then berated him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I gave it a 6. I thought Raw was the better show. I did like the fact that Rhyno and Slater made it to the finals of the tag tournament. I also liked when AJ hit Ambrose in the balls, because face it, we all know I like crotch shots. The crotch shot is what made both Ric Flair and Toru Yano so amazing. So I respect it so much.

Other than that, the matches were all decent but I didn't get the entertainment value from this show that I got from Raw.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
6/10

WWE pulled the Uso trigger!!!

Also Rhyno and Slater in the finals WOOO! GO DADDY!!!

What up with this hurting the testicles shit with AJ and Ambrose anyway?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The go-home show for Backlash was a tad bit disappointing, but OK oveall. 5/10

Positives:
- That backstage segment with DB/Shane-O Mac/Miz was good.

- The Miz vs Crews was good.

- Angry Styles throughout the night was hilarious.

- The women's tag match was solid.

- American Alpha defeating The Usos in like 30 seconds was the greatest thing ever. I dig the fact The Usos have turned heel, too. Good segment overall.

- Beauty & The Man-Beast vs The Hype Bros was decent.

- The closing segment with Styles and Ambrose was OK.

Negatives:
- The opening segment sucked. It was all over the place and overall it was a weak way to hype the 6-woman tag match, as well as Sunday's title match.

- That Fandango segment, followed by Kane coming out and hitting a Chokeslam on Fandango.

- Ambrose's comedy shit.