Rate Smackdown 7/17/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Post a comment or two on what you liked, hated, or both. Also, sad news, though many won't care, this will be my last Rate thread as Jacob will be taking them back unless I am further notified that he can't do them. It was fun while it lasted. Press F to pay respect.

AJ Styles vs Andrade "Cien" Almas: AJ Styles

Becky Lynch vs Mandy Rose: Becky Lynch

Tye Dillinger vs Samoa Joe: Samoa Joe

Kofi Kingston vs Eric Young: Eric Young

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jeff Hardy: Jeff Hardy

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
7/10. A solid show with some good matches. But nothing that really grabbed my attention except for the Randy Orton thing at the end

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
4/10.. bored throughout the show, opening match was good but that's pretty much it... It's still 2 hours which makes it better than RAW every week.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Fans be like Randy Orton is boring and overrated...Yeah ok go away and watch your hentai anime or something. Randy Orton is hot property right now. Him turning heel and doing nasty shit to everybody's favourite wrestler Jeff Hardy is captivating. The fans being left in the dark for why he is doing it makes it even better.

Becky Lynch keeps on winning and eventually she gets an opportunity. I like that a wrestler gets an opportunity at a title because they have won a lot of matches. Normally number one contenders come from random matches like Rusev getting a title shot. Becky has a really good promo too cuz you believe in everything she says.

Almas vs Styles was a good match and made Almas look good as he is able to hang with AJ Styles. I am interested in who is going to face AJ at Summerslam

Kofi vs Young was another really good match and the finish was very inventive. I want to see Sanity vs New Day in the future.

Joe vs Dillinger was simple and not really noteworthy. But it told a story and had a purpose. Plus Joe looked like a monster with his offence. Joe seems to not have any direction atm though.

The Daniel Bryan and Miz stuff was ok. I guess we are seeing them face off at Summerslam. Seems a bit premature for me. I think they could of teased the fans and built up the story more. Maybe they will. Personally I would have Miz refuse to face Bryan in cowardly heel way but he gives the reason saying he won't face Bryan cuz he ain't on his level.

This show was all good. 7/10. I'm interested for next weeks show to see Becky vs Carmella and to see who Paige announces as AJ's next competitor for the WWE Championship.

Reactions: bullyballmm