Rate Smackdown 4/27/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Remove the Sheamus segment, the Khali segment and the Big Show segment and it was a good show actually. A solid 6 out of ten at least by Smackdown standards.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
1/10

Watched Bryan segment, Ryback match, Cesaro match and Titus O'neil & Darren Young backstage segment.

Rest was complete SmackDown bs as always.

Ryback is impressive though, Bryan ofc stole the show, Cesaro made a massive impact - great move set.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This was terrible. Liked the ME and the fact that new talent is coming in to Smackdown instead of NXT. Otherwise this show was just horrendous. As usual.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I really like the storyline of Ace making Teddy's life a living hell. He stole his girl Aksana by bringing in Antonio Cesaro (who is really impressive). The match and segments were great.

Nothing else positive happened that I can recall, just a bunch of negatives. 1/10 I guess

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I really like the storyline of Ace making Teddy's life a living hell. He stole his girl Aksana by bringing in Antonio Cesaro (who is really impressive). The match and segments were great.

Nothing else positive happened that I can recall, just a bunch of negatives. 1/10 I guess

I like the story as well but my worry is that it is going to result in Teddy becoming GM again? That might be a while down the line but the thought still sends shivers down my spine.