Rate Smackdown 3/26/19

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Comment and stuff.
Asuka vs Charlotte Flair: Charlotte Fair
Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles: AJ Styles
The New Day vs The Club: The New Day
The New Day vs Shinsuke and Rusev: The New Day
The New Day vs The Bar: The New Day
The New Day vs The Usos: The New Day
The New Day vs Daniel Byran and Erik Rowan: The New Day

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I gotta give it a 7/10, while I hated the fact Asuka lost and is now lost in the mix. The Gauntlet Match and what the Usos did really carry the show for me and I enjoyed it especially the Usos forfeiting out of respect.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I hated that part too, this is getting ridiculous. Furthermore, I don't see any smart person could be excited for that triple threat especially given the fact that it had so many damn random changes it's beyond unimaginable.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WWE?!??!?? DO YOU EVEN KNOW? DO YOU EVEN FUCKIN' KNOW?!??
They building a match that will attract casual fans and outsiders with the idea of the triple threat, and such.

They know what they are doing, I just think it is dumb.

Reactions: Death Walker

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I have to say this... The Way the Usos forfeited deserves a Slammy for Heartfelt SmackDown Moment...

I pay respect to The Usos, New Day, and Kofi Kingston...

Like many others I am hoping the Ref raise Kofi's hand as champion at WM 35

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
But honestly, @Seth like come on...they could make so much more money!!! If you're gonna be greedy, BE EXTREMELY GREEDY!!! DO SOME HARD WORK AND IT WILL PAY OFF!!!
I mean, I agree, but you have to look at from a business view and an entertainment view as well. As much as I hate to say because I dislike both people, but Ronda main eventing and even Brock probably happening before they are a smart move from both a business and an entertainment view as both people are recognizable outside and people will watch. WWE no longer cares about the "Wrestling" aspect or even their "Wrestling" fans as much as their "Entertainment" aspect and fans. I could go on, but I will be repeating myself and it will be a rant.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well no shit!!! Lmao just a sarcastic joke.

Umm yeah it make sense for the end results and that's not really my issue. I'm speaking on the fact of the production to get to these end results, like why cheapen it the whole way lmao. You get what I mean? You could really get a lot of support and more consumers/fans it you put forth the effort but instead they just slap it together sloppily just to setup the end results of things. I know they don't care, I know it's about easy money but that's unacceptable and that's running your business backwards in some degrees.
Yeah, I get it.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Asuka should leave wwe. Only so much you can do when it's clear they don't want you to succeed

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
are they gonna make the triple threat a unification match? If that's the case, that's fucking insane dude. If not, then this was really useless. Poor Asuka man, this is the most backhanded way of getting rid of match #17 that anyone could have ever imagined.

In other news, the Kofi thing was booked really well once again, they've really been on their A-game with these gauntlet matches ngl. Let's hope they don't overdo these, now that they know it does wonders lol

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The show gets a 7. Book ended by the Gauntlet and a good opening segment that made the show. Although it sucks that Kurt and AJ didn't get a match really going due to Randy, but it advances their storyline. As for Asuka vs Charlotte-

It was a good match in itself. Great call backs to their mania match even. However, Asuka losing does not sit well with me and this is sadly another example of WWE complicating the storyline further for the main event. Would Becky potentially winning both titles be great? Maybe, but it is keeping the other Smackdown women from having any time on the card. Then again, with how long this show will be, it may be a small blessing in disguise on that front.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Charlotte is a eight time women’s champion and I can’t tell you a single thing about any of the reigns.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Charlotte is a eight time women’s champion and I can’t tell you a single thing about any of the reigns.

What I know is one was the Diva's title and she was the last one of that, transitioning into the now Raw Women's title. Then she traded the title several times with Sasha. Then after she lost it she went to Smackdown and I think she is now in her third SD women's title reign. One was against Natty, one she took from Carmella, and now this.