Rate Smackdown 3/19/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Comment and stuff
Bayley and Sasha Banks vs The IIconics: The IIconics won
Kofi vs Sheamus: Kofi
Kofi vs Cesaro: Kofi
Kofi vs Rowan: No one knows
Kofi vs Joe: Kofi
Kofi vs Randy Orton: Kofi
Kofi vs Daniel Bryan: Daniel Bryan

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to rate the show. It was a good show. Every single segment on it was good, Miz was good, Rey was good, Iconics v BnB was good, KO Show was good gauntlet was good, ect. Really, Miz was great and Iconics vs BnB was eh, but that balances out to double good. Everything was just good, nothing was outstanding, but nothing was bad. This was a good show to sit down and watch, but not one I'll be remembering forever.

7 I guess?

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
the gauntlet match was pretty well booked. I don't know if he intended on doing so but the more damage Kofi took, the more he started executing his own moves kinda halfassed which was a nice little touch.

I also quite liked the twist ending with Bryan beating him, but it would have been cooler if there was an already set opponent to face him at Mania. Like, are we supposed to believe that Bryan's just gonna face nobody at Mania if Kofi doesn't get the shot? I hope they elaborate more on that next week

Reactions: Doxo and Jay-Ashley

Crash

Reaction score
8/10, great matches, great promos. It was a very good episode.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Bullshit ending
the gauntlet match was pretty well booked. I don't know if he intended on doing so but the more damage Kofi took, the more he started executing his own moves kinda halfassed which was a nice little touch.

I also quite liked the twist ending with Bryan beating him, but it would have been cooler if there was an already set opponent to face him at Mania. Like, are we supposed to believe that Bryan's just gonna face nobody at Mania if Kofi doesn't get the shot? I hope they elaborate more on that next week
Yeah I made a status about that. That gauntlet had no real stakes. Even though Kofi lost. There was still no stakes in the match without a heel contender.

Sure Bryan is the a plus player to Kofis b plus player. But someone like Orton or Joe could of been the guy Kofi beats to take back he's title shot.

They should of done whoever pinned Kofi in the gauntlet would get the title shot at mania.

Last edited: