Rate Smackdown 12/6/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What did you think of Smackdown?

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
RATE SMACKDOWN.png

Hello and welcome to the only show that thinks a grown man putting another grown man bent over his knee and spanking him like a child in the center of the ring..and rubbing dog food on a guy often called the big dog is quality entertainment...

.......ITS FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN.....

Hey everyone and welcome ofcourse to the rate thread! @JacobFox my friend i know ofcourse this is your job, but you werent online and honestly i just couldnt resist the oppertunity to point out how rediculess this show was with my intro to the thread lol, so i figured it wouldnt hurt if i went ahead and made it, maybe now the live discussion thread can be updated lol.

You guys know the drill rate in the poll above share your thoughts below, and i will see you guys on Monday! sadly as youd epect no recap as i did miss the show, but heard of several things that happened.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It started out decent, but that ending half was fucking trash like big-time trash.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Maybe it's from reading recaps, but SD on Fox looks like it's Daniel Bryan's creative control clause away from being their worst period ever.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The fiend and miz segment. Good.
The rest? Fuck it.