Rate Smackdown 11/29/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1575077473659.png

Opening

Roman Reigns came out to praise most of the members of his Survivor Series team. But, without naming names, he referred to one member of his team as a dummy. He told the dummy to come out an apologize and Baron actually came out, answering to the name of "Dummy." Then, Corbin proves he is a dummy by telling Roman "You expect me to thank you," when Roman had asked for an apology, not a thanks.

Robert Roode vs Roman Reigns

Reigns won by pin fall. He and Roode fought after the match and Roode nearly crushed Roman's head with Corbin's scepter, but Roman got up and speared him through a barricade and then dumped an announce table on him.

Mustafa Ali vs Drew Gulak

Ali won by pink fall.

Firefly Funhouse

Bray Wyatt offered Daniel Bryan another shot at the Universal Championship.

Promo

Sasha Banks and Bayley came to ring and bitched that the women's locker room, other than them, let them down. Lacey Evans came out and put the down. She offered herself as the new locker room leader. Banks opposed Lacey and Lacey knocked her out. Bayley didn't help Banks at all.

Backstage

Miz tried to talk Daniel Bryan out of a match with the Fiend. He tried to tell Bryan how important he was to the locker room and Bryan's shock caused Miz to leave.

Tag Team Championship: Champion The New Day vs Shinsuke Nakamura

New Day won by pin fall

Daniel Bryan Promo

Bryan admitted he changed not because of the fiend, but because of the fans. So he tried to revive the Yes movement. Eventually the Fiend came out from under the ring and drew Bryan under and ripped off his hair.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I gave it a 6/10 for the fiend and DB.

I love the new title, that was something that was my idea actually and I’m glad they did it.

I love how he ripped out DB’s hair and is bringing this to a new, crazier level.

Everything else was literally bs and awful.