Rate Smackdown 11/15/19

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1573865625793.png

Please rate Smackdown and leave a message so we know what you thought of the show!

Opening

Baron Corbin came out with Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode, declaring himself the captain of team Smackdown. He also said he wants to replace Chad Gable and Ali with iggler and Roode. he then welcomed Roman Reigns. He mocked Roman and a guy came out in a dog suit.

Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler vs Chad Gable and Ali

Gable and Ali won, guaranteeing they keep their spots on team Smackdown.

Firefly Fun House

Bray Wyatt changed the Universal title from red to blue

Promo

Braun Strowman came out and Drew Gulak and the B team were in the ring. A fight broke out. Braun destroyed the whole team.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Champions the New Day vs the Revival

New Day won by DQ when the Undisputed Era interfered. Smackdown wrestlers ran in and chased them away.

Heavy Machinery vs Jobber Team

HM won by pin fall

Bayley vs Nikki Cross

The NXT women's roster came out to interrupt the match. The segment ended after some fighting with the NXT roster chased away.

Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke, Carmella and Nikki Cross vs. Rhea Ripley, Mia Yim, Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai

Smackdown team won by pin fall

Miz TV

Daniel Bryan was the guest and Miz accused him of not being the man he used to be. Daniel Bryan told him Miz TV sucked and that he knew he wasn't the man he used to be. He was interrupted by the Firefly Fun House, which resulted in Daniel Bryan challenging Wyatt for the Universal Championship and Bray doing an Yes chant.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I gave this a 9 out of 10 because of the Bray and DB feud. It’s brilliant how the back and forth is working between them so far. I have a feeling that brays referencing how he has forgotten that DB betrayed and tricked him, so it should be fun.

I only didn’t like that bray didn’t reveal a custom championship...he just took the same title and made it blue for no reason at all.... except for the fact that he’s on the blue brand now... it’s just didn’t fit... he should've had some custom fiend belt that’s like all torn up, says yowie wowie and has his firefly funhouse friends on it.. could’ve looked like a broken but scary leather belt. Missed opportunity I think. But outside of this, I like the feud so far.