Rate Smackdown 10/18/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1571447927122.png

WWE Intercontinental Championship:Champion Shinsuke Nakamura vs Roman Reigns

Roman won by DQ.

Chad Gable vs Curtis Axel

Gable won by submission

Heavy Machinery and the New Day vs the Revival, Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler

The New Day and Heavy Machinery won by pin fall

Six-Pack Challenge: Lacey Evans vs. Carmella vs. Mandy Rose vs. Sonya Deville vs. Nikki Cross vs. Dana Brooke

Nikki Cross won

Braun Strowman vs Drew Gulak

Braun won by pin fall

Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns vs. King Baron Corbin and Shinsuke Nakamura

Bryan and Roman won by pin fall

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
6/10

It was good. Big plus for the development of Bayley’s heel character, amazing work has been done.

Still, WWE ruined most of these wrestlers so much that you sometimes can’t enjoy even the super good moments they have.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok let's go:

First match was ok and led to the final match with the DQ which I don't mind.

Miz TV segment was great. Women's match not so much but the right woman won I believe.

The tag match was fun but I can't figure out what they are doing with The New Day, especially Kofi. If we just get another New Day/Revival match soon I will be disappointed. Besides, Heavy Machinery should take the titles off of The Revival at some point, maybe some time at the start of next year.

The Bray/Seth recap package was nice.

Negatives are hard to come by, other than nothing really was amazing except the Miz TV moment. Everything else was just average/above average.

7/10 I guess

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
3/10..

Almost everything was regurgitated garbage served on a different platter.

The only shining light for this episode was the MizTV segment, the video package for Bayley, and Bayley's new music.

Nothing impressive here at all.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
^You demand far too much of main roster shows. They aren't meant to be PPVs

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
^You demand far too much of main roster shows. They aren't meant to be PPVs

Fox was supposed to step up the game, supposedly.

It's now the 3rd episode and already the whole atmosphere has changed to what it used to be on USA but with a fancier entrance set and titantron.

I'm not giving them any slack.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Businesses always talk themselves up. If you actually thought we were getting something truly groundbreaking then that's a you problem.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
This was just a boring episode of smackdown

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Shorty G. Shorty... G.
The worst part of that name is They've been building this up for a while with heels commenting on the height and how long they've had that name copyrighted. Do you know what that means? One of the only things WWE has taken the time and effort to do long term booking with recently.......is Shorty G.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The worst part of that name is They've been building this up for a while with heels commenting on the height and how long they've had that name copyrighted. Do you know what that means? One of the only things WWE has taken the time and effort to do long term booking with recently.......is Shorty G.

On top of how the arena announced the Hell in a Cell main event so far out and nobody realized not to do that, lol

Honestly? If they didn't just do WWE things this could have work. Gable - and the KOTR tournament - was the most with the times thing they did in a LONG time... Outside of the short jokes (even from Andrade, who's an inch taller). They did the KOTR and Gable felt like a throw-in, but against Andrade they busted their ass, Gable won and both men looked good. Everyone expected Corbin to win. But they did the SDL final perfectly. Give us the signal for some BS with Shane, then have him DESTROY Shane, overcome some BS, then WIN.

Now Corbin's talking shit, and Gable's on a hot streak... Please explain to me why Corbin won KOTR. One reason. Go ahead. He's MADE for situations like this. He's Big Show. An obstacle to overcome. Instead Gable loses, then interrupts the coronation like a sore loser bitch, then loses again, then is off TV, then beats Corbin on a banana peel finish, then gets his ass beat, and now beats a jobber and is full of himself, now he's a loser with a career killing gimmick.

What if Gable wins KOTR, and during the coronation segment Corbin interrupts like a sore loser like a HEEL would. Beats him down, rematch at HIAC, Gable outsmarts him and traps him in a submission for the pin, then goes on this haters are our motivators speech. Says everyone made fun of me for being short, where are they now while I'm on the mountaintop? Call me all you want, this little Shorty G will beat you, too.