Rate Smackdown 03/16/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
If you haven't watched it yet, click the spoiler.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quZMLukDI4c[/yt]

I'll rate 7/10. Lots of good stuffs happened like
Christian and the Peep show, DB being a boss to AJ, Cody Rhodes, Jericho winning.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I didn't read the spoilers you posted, but I'm watching it live right now. I must say, Daniel Bryan's reaction to AJ's win was his funniest bit yet. I am becoming a D-Bryan mark.

Reaction score
I love the way DB treats AJ. I hope it stays like that for a long time.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jericho just cut an okay promo about Punk. Now he's facing Sheamus to bury him. Maybe Sheamus will come back as a heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just a bunch of squash matches. Christian's stuff was good, but not great. Jericho's promo was probably the weakest thing he's done since returning in January. Don't gaf about Bryan being an asshole to AJ, it was much better when Marvelous Marco Mero was doing this with Sable (Dick Butt should take notes)

4.5/10 and I feel I'm being generous

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I liked Jericho's "pipe bomb" at the end. Found it funny. Probably 'cus Randy and seabs have been over using it in their recent disputes.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Decent enough Smackdown I suppose. The first few segments and the last one were good, the stuff imbetween though was just utter gash.

Peep show was good. Great to see Christian back which should have happened weeks ago. Kofi/Otunga was decent enough, I suppose. Would have had Otunga go over personally. I enjoyed Bryan being a dick to AJ, he really has been amazing as a heel, they should have turned him earlier imo.

Then we had a trio of matches involving Khali, Big show and Mark Henry which was a complete snorefest. At least Rhodes beat Khali though.

Jericho's promo was a little weak imo. Normally I really enjoy his promos but last night's was nowhere near as good as normal. Jericho/Sheamus was a pretty good match, and Jericho won :D I was still worried for a sec that Sheamus would no-sell Bryan's kick, get back in the ring, counter Jericho and brogue kick him. But thankfully he didn't!

Okay Smackdown, would have given it a 7 if it wasn't for the terrible three matches in the middle

5/10