Rate Ring of Honor 16th Anniversary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate ROH

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate 16th ROH Anniversary and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show.

Hiromu Takahashi vs Flip Gordon

Takahashi won by pin fall

Punishment Martinez vs Marty Scurll

Marty Scurll

ROH TV Championship: Champion Kenny King vs Silas Young

Kenny King retained the championship by pin fall. Austin Aries came down to the stage afterwards holding many belts. He talked about collecting belts and told King the TV belt was the one he wanted.

Vegas Street Fight ROH Six Man Championship: Champions the Bullet Club vs So Cal Uncensored

So Cal Uncensored won and became the new champions

Cody vs Matt Taven

Cody won by pin fall. Afterwards, he was attacked by a mascot in the ring who was revealed to be Kenny Omega. Brandi Rhodes berated him and then kissed him before leaving.

ROH Tag Team Championship: Champions The Motor City Machine Guns vs The Briscoes

The Briscoes won and then became the new tag team champions

ROH World Championship: Champion Dalton Castle vs Jay Lethal

Dalton Castle retained his title by pin fall. Marty Scurll confronted Castle as the show went off

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Bullet Club is Fiiiiiiiiine....

(Would you recommend this show?)

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Flip Gordan vs Hiromu Takahashi *** 1/2 A decent opening match. I loved when Takahashi grabbed someone's Daryl out of the crowd. I bet that guy is happy. But the moves were solid and the match was pretty enjoyable.

Marty Scurll vs Punishment Martinez *** 1/2

ANother solid match, fast paced with some good moves. I really enjoyed this. There was a pretty good table spot as well.

Kenny King vs Silas Young ***1/2

We have a a 3 1/2 star theme going on here.

Vegas Street Fight ROH Six Man Championship ****

This was a REALLY fun match and at this point, the best on the card. Some of the moves were really insane but mostly this match was fast paced and enjoyable. A good street fight.

Cody vs Matt Taven **1/2

Boring match for the most part. Plus, wearing a cup doesn't protect your balls from feeling pain, it only protects you from serious injury. But it goes to show that although Cody is a capable wrestler, he's not really a main eventer in my mind. This match was just bleh

Briscoes vs Motor City Machine Guns ***

I would have given this a lower score since I am upset about my favorite tag team ever losing. But also, it wasn't that great of a match in comparison to the rest of the card.

Dalton Castle vs Jay Lethal ***

Not as good as I was expecting and one of the weaker matches of the card. I really felt these two could put on a five star classic.