Rate Raw June 25th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Same here 6/10 just because of the battle royal and just because nothing seemed to piss me off like the usual shows.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
6.5 / 10 from me :yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
6/10. Solid show but a let down of a ending. Even though I have no problem seeing Cena choked out. Sets good suspense and ruins the SuperCena image

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Everything on the show was either good tonight, or better than it had any right to be. The pole match was pretty good, the Battle Royal was a nice breath of fresh air, a heel actually won a match (DB), even Brodus vs Big Show was relatively inoffensive. There wasn't much that was great, but not much that was bad either.

But... but... I don't watch the shows on cable usually, so I don't give them ratings, but whenever John Cena is on the show, RAW will not be on in any shape or form. It's clearly established that nothing good can come from a Cena match or segment, and tonight really drove that in.

5.5/10

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
3/10, for rosa natalya and also for vicki looking like a Flintstones character.

Reaction score
5/10. I watched it over and it wasn't that bad. Ending sucked but everything else was done good.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'll give it a 6/10 maybe not being exhausted has improved my ratings!

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
hahaha vickie did look like a flinstones character
id go a 7
didnt really care much for the ending but i liked the three way at the start and i thought the pole match was really pretty good (considering its a pole match... i mean come on.. thats more of a wcw style match)
i thought they did ok
and i actually liked the jericho cena confrontation before vickie came out
im gonna win the whole fudging thing bit was funny