Rate RAW 27th August

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
7.5/10.

Good show, Bryan match let it down because of a Countout, Kane's segment at Anger Management was hilarious.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
3/10.

Not "3 stars out of a possible 10" but "3 hours out of the 10 Vince clearly wants a week".

I'm refusing to grade the 3-hour Raws, because all the filler becomes a massive blur. I remember the ME, Rhodes and Sandow jobbing to Brodus, the awesome opener, Ryback vs Swagger, and that's it. I had to look up Cena vs Miz, and didn't even remember what Dolph did 30 minutes before the show ended. The show drags to ridiculous levels, and when Rambler said "1 hour and 20 minutes left" I was completely checked out and spent the rest of the time like-whoring for GrammarNazi and talking to Wacko... it's just too much.

The show may not have been as bad as I thought it was if it didn't drag the way it did. Good things happened, but there was a lot of useless tripe too. It's just unfair to grade it.

Thank you, Hoss.

TK Grave

Jobber
Reaction score
I'll go with a 4 out of 10

Simply because I do agree with Rainman, Raw is too long now going to 3 hours. It probably wouldn't be as bad if the show wasn't 75% filler and promo. If most of the show was actual matches then it would be ten times better. It would also give them room to promote new talent.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
3 hours is definitely ruining RAW, even from an optimist like this I can't even begin to come up with a positive reason for it. I've learned to block out fillers and remember the important good segments, which there were a few of tonight to be honest. The faster RAW goes back to 2 hours the better, and we can only hope for poor ratings. But you're right. Vince once said 90 minutes is the perfect amount for a wrestling show, but it's three hours -.-.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Decent show, but worth a 10/10 because Big Show wasn't there.

Didn't even notice bug shoe wasn't there :terry:

the matches has stupid outcomes apart from the punk match.. so 5/10

Sarloga

Jobber
Reaction score
I would give 10 because the big show wasn't there being an ass as usual. Totally blown away at the end what is cm punk thinking, and I thought he's anti bulling but it's exactly what he was doing at the end.

Reactions: Matt

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
2/10 Just for the end , the rest of the show was crap.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sarloga said:
I would give 10 because the big show wasn't there being an ass as usual. Totally blown away at the end what is cm punk thinking, and I thought he's anti bulling but it's exactly what he was doing at the end.

He's a heel now dude.

Big Show was in the dark main event, fantastic news for us. A show without that douche = :yes:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Too much big show hate!