Rate RAW 2/3/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Honestly I thought it was flooded with too much midcard talent to be a RAW show.
Oh well, I give it a 5.5/10

Reactions: Nijigasumi

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dude, that first match was so great. Big E decked the fuck out of Reigns. He made Reigns look like a rag doll. He busted open. (BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD)

Then Reigns literally superman punches him in the face for payback. Now that was great to watch

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Dude, that first match was so great. Big E decked the fuck out of Reigns. He made Reigns look like a rag doll. He busted open. (BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD)

Then Reigns literally superman punches him in the face for payback. Now that was great to watch
Did Roman actually connect?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

That match & DBs were the only ones I sat through entertained, sepearately I would give them each a 7 or an 8 / 10.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
That match & DBs were the only ones I sat through entertained, sepearately I would give them each a 7 or an 8 / 10.
Daniel Bryan always puts on great matches though. But, I'm getting tired of Daniel Bryan vs. Orton. I don't know if it's just me. But they put on a good/great match but I never like seeing people face the same person twice. That's why I hated the fact that HBK & HHH got to face Undertaker more than once.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Did Roman actually connect?
2f935075ecbad84a4856bbb5c06df9ea.gif
Either that or Big "E" learned how to sell like Dolph Ziggler

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I know Roman got hit pretty good lol. That's a pretty epic battlescar. I think it's just because Roman makes every picture of him look badass. They should make a fake one of Big E and like a swollen jaw.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Emma/10

Good eye Danny... Roman not so much lol

Last edited: