Rate RAW 2/12/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
All in all I think this was a pretty enjoyable show with some really good matches coupled by a few really good segments/promos so went with a 6/10. Thinking about it, I guess I could have gone with a 7/10 instead but, meh, I voted already so it is what it is and that being said, a few quick thoughts/notes:

- As most already noted, indeed the Braun segment was by far the most entertaining part of the show. To be honest, I kind of had Braun for a drums type but, yeah, that huge bass worked a lot better.

- Speaking of Braun, everything they are doing with him is all fine and well but, really, if he doesn't win the Elimination Chamber match...what's the point? Wouldn't it feel like this is all for nothing? And if he doesn't win - which really seems less likely - I am very curious to see how he gets eliminated and by whom.

- This ain't the time and place but thinking about that main event, we all (myself included) have assumed all along that Roman Reigns will win in order to set up the Mania match with Brock Lesnar. It's been the plan since...forever it feels and it's highly unlikely they'd change these plans but, damn it, part of me still wonders...could WWE throw us a curveball, being this thing is so fucking predictable? Could they? One might reply "don't kid yourself", then again it's not like WWE hasn't altered plans before when they themselves realize that basically the entire world is "on" to them. Time will tell, I guess...

- Don't know about you fellas, but it almost sounded that Cena vs. Undertaker was practically made official last night and in case you didn't pick it up, go back and rewatch Cena's promo and that interesting little line he threw about this being Wrestlemania where "legends come back from the dead"...

- Ah, the good old shitty finish in the main event. Well, I guess this at least leaves everybody happy, being both Seth and Fin are now included in the chamber.

- Bailey vs. Sasha was really good stuff; now if only we turned Sasha heel...

- Gave the Grevious Conversation a listen. Good job fellas and best of luck :)

Reactions: Redboy123@

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Jeeze dude, anything positive to say? :bodallas:
Don't worry about it RB...

Most of the time when I post my RAW & SmackDown "observations"
my views & opinions are highly exaggerated.

I will admit I am mostly negative about the main roster because I
believe it could be so much better & I think a lot of long time WWE
fans have been conditioned to simply accept it & defend the company
without realizing the WWE should be held to a higher standard as
story tellers.

There is a lot to like in the WWE (especially NXT) but like I said...with
the resources & talent at their disposal it could be so much more interesting
& entertaining from a story telling perspective.

Plus I'm pissed off Sasha keeps being used as a jobber every fucking week.

- Bailey vs. Sasha was really good stuff;
I guess...I mean it didn't really mean anything in the end did it?

now if only we turned Sasha heel...
:yes:

- Gave the Grievous Conversation a listen. Good job fellas and best of luck :emoji_slight_smile:
Thanks Broski...

:bodallas:

Reactions: Redboy123@