Rate Raw 11/12/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Raw and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show.

Tag Team Battle Royal.

Winner becomes the captain for the Raw Survivor Series tag match. Braun Strowman came out and destroyed everyone and demanded Baron Corbin come to the ring. Stephanie McMahon then came out. She put Braun in the Raw Men's Single's match and let him know that if the Raw team wins, then he can have anything he wants.

Ronda Rousey came out and told Stephanie that she didn't need to Steph to motivate her any more than she was. Baron Corbin put his hand on Ronda's shoulder and she put him on the floor. When Ronda left, Corbin got up and was face to face with Braun, but Stephanie kept the two from attacking each other. Braun told Corbin he should enjoy being Steph's lap dog for now because he is going to neuter Corbin.

Tamina Snuka vs Ember Moon

Tamina won by pin fall

Seth Rollins

Rollins came to the ring and disparaged Ambrose, who then appeared in a video. Dean told Seth he didn't need to explain himself and that the Shield made him weak. Dean burned his Shield vest.

Dolph Ziggler vs Finn Balor

Balor won by pin fall. After the match, Stephanie put Finn Balor in the men's match at Survivor Series.

The Riott Squad

Ruby Riott and her Squad came out pretending to express remorse about breaking Jim Neidhart's glasses. Natalya came out and beat her until the three Squad members took her out with the Hart Attack.

Battle Royal

This is the opening match that was interrupted by Braun Strowman in the beginning. Chad Gable and Bobby Roode won to captain the Raw match for tag teams at Survivor Series

Brock Lesnar

Jinder Mahal came out during Brock's interview to help his Mantra and Lesnar destroyed all three of them.

Bobby Lashley vs Elias

Winner gets the last slot on the men's Raw Survivor Series team. Lashley won by count out when Lio Rush held Elias' leg. After the match, Elias took them both out.

Filling the Last Spot on the Raw Women's team

Alexa Bliss announced that the winner of the next match would be the last member of the team.

Sasha Banks vs Bayley

Neither won the match as Alexa's team attacked both wrestlers and then Ruby Riott was announced as the final team member.

Becky Lynch attacked Ronda Rousey and then came to the ring with the Smackdown women's roster. There was a big brawl that left Smackdown's roster walking out and Ronda alone in the ring, her arm injured.

Stephanie McMahon yelled at Baron Corbin for letting this happen and Corbin was unable to do anything.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not too much good stuff as usual. The match with Balor and Ziggler was decent and the brawl at the end, with Becky Lynch destroying Ronda Rousey and walking out alone to face the entire Raw women's roster was pretty awesome. I know we all knew the rest of Smackdown's women were going to sneak attack but it was still fun.

The highlight for me though was Stephanie yelling at Corbin. That was fun.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Tamina Snuka vs Ember Moon

Tamina won by pin fall
Ugh...

Anyone would think Ember is actually being punished
for being over with the crowd at Evolution.

The Riott Squad

Ruby Riott and her Squad came out pretending to express remorse about breaking Jim Neidhart's glasses. Natalya came out and beat her until the three Squad members took her out with the Hart Attack.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT A PAIR OF GLASSES.

Filling the Last Spot on the Raw Women's team

Alexa Bliss announced that the winner of the next match would be the last member of the team.

Alexa Bliss vs Bayley

Neither won the match as Alexa's team attacked both wrestlers and then Ruby Riott was announced as the final team member.

Becky Lynch attacked Ronda Rousey and then came to the ring with the Smackdown women's roster. There was a big brawl that left Smackdown's roster walking out and Ronda alone in the ring, her arm injured.

Stephanie McMahon yelled at Baron Corbin for letting this happen and Corbin was unable to do anything.
Wow...Alexa Bliss wrestled her first televised match since Hell in a Cell...
and was protected with a no contest. SHE'S A FUCKING HACK!

Wow...that SDL women's attack sounds awesome...although I'm
guessing the RAW ladies will get some back tomorrow.

Question: Was Charlotte involved in this attack?

No...I'm not watching it on Youtube.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wow...Alexa Bliss wrestled her first televised match since Hell in a Cell...
and was protected with a no contest. SHE'S A FUCKING HACK!

That was a mistake on my part. The match was Sasha Banks vs Bayley sorry

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That was a mistake on my part. The match was Sasha Banks vs Bayley sorry
:emoji_unamused:

Okay...so Alexa Bliss still hasn't wrestled a televised match since Hell in a Cell
& both Sasha & Bayley missed out on the Survivor Series team...which had a
spot for both Mickie James & Natalya.

What a fucking joke...

Question: Was Charlotte involved in the SDL attack?

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I only like the parts were they're showing we are on a road to Justice and Revenge.

1. Braun Strowman threatening to Neuter Corbin had me jumping out of my seat. I also laughed at him threatening to tear down the WWE Headquarters.

because I can see him doing it

2. I loved the Fact that Balor got some payback. Not just for him but for Kurt also.

That promo by McIntyre kinda disgusted me. I know you want to make him a Mega Heel, but you could go about it a different way besides squashing a Hall of Famer, Gold Medalist, and one of the Greatest in Kurt Angle. I didn't like the match last week or the promo this week (Fight Me)

See the things from McIntyre just makes me hope Demon Balor Comes and rip his heart out and eat it.

It sucks that Elias isn't in the Survivor Series match. By the way the promo he cut was Gold!

Lashley and that other guy are dumbasses

PS
I hope the Beautiful Natalya gets her revenge against that Man Faced Ruby Riot and her Riot Squad

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
HEY! HEY! HEY!

Let's not insult Ruby's appearance...

Or am I the only one around here who
thinks Ruby is attractive?
You maybe or maybe not

But all I know is I would take a special toy or doll(Eva, Rhonda, or Nattie :emoji_smirk:) and Special Videos:)emoji_wink: ) over Ruby any day.

PS. You are a Ladies Man Grievous. You find ALMOST every girl attractive. So you liking Ruby would be basically natural

• Haha

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Busted open Becky Lynch leads SmackDown’s takeover of Ronda Rousey & Raw

Wow...

Becky could honestly not get any hotter at the moment...
(I mean in terms of her wrestling career...not just her looks...
but she is also extremely hot as well...I'm shutting up now!)

Just give her a win over Ronda WWE...

Just give it to her!

Oh...and Charlotte was there...so I guess she will be part of
the Survivor Series team then.

I mean...I thought they were trying to tell a story with that...
but I guess not.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
*Finn Balor constantly beat by Lashley
*Finn beats Dolph
*Lashley loses a 2 on 1 beatdown against Elias, who isn't even on the card

Also

*Entire Raw tag division destroyed by one single guy

How are these two teams supposed to win? That sounds like awful booking

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:emoji_unamused:

Okay...so Alexa Bliss still hasn't wrestled a televised match since Hell in a Cell
& both Sasha & Bayley missed out on the Survivor Series team...which had a
spot for both Mickie James & Natalya.

What a fucking joke...

Question: Was Charlotte involved in the SDL attack?

If this was the NXT thread I'd love to say this is a good thing.
"Hey. Sasha and Bayley are getting featured. They're being beaten down by authority figure Alexa, so eventually they're going to get their comeuppance back..."

*sigh* even in the NXT thread that didn't work but at least there it was awesome

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Liked the ending..

Becky looked badass with the broken nose and blood everywhere.

Becky vs Ronda will be the match of the night Sunday if they give them at least 10-15 minutes.
A squash match by either would be the worst thing that could possibly happen.

Anyway, RAW gets a 6 from me this week.. would have been a 2 if not for the ending.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Is her nose actually broken?

I wonder who was responsible for that?

I don't think I can blame Alexa or Carmella for this one.

With the amount of blood that was coming from it that would be the only explanation.
When she first started bleeding it was pouring, her hands were completely covered and she kept wiping her nose.
I think Tamina misjudged a kick again.. she's done it before.
But they'll never say who actually did it and the blow wasn't caught on any cameras that were showing live video.