Rate new NXT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
8/10 from me. It lost 2 points because I felt like they could easily add a little length to it. At least one more match. Also seeing a NXT Diva debut on the first episode would also be nice (Shaul Guerrero :gusta: )

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Honestly, it's an odd show to grade. Again, really don't like seeing so many squashes on one show, just like with Smackdown, but it's a great way to display new talent. Not that excited about Bo Dallas, but The Ascension... :fap:

Yet again, the Match of the Week was a Tyson Kidd match nobody saw. This is becoming a trend.

JR and William Regal on commentary is just perfect. Neither one is incompetent or a blabbering idiot, and that's all we can hope for for commentary nowadays. Not to mention they've got such great chemistry, and added quite a bit to the show!

Reactions: leojay

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
6.5/10

Once again I find myself agreeing with Rainman. I can't think of a better commentary team that I've seen in WWE than Regal/J.R? They are so epic and add so much to every match, plus it's obvious they actually care about what they are watching. So refreshing.

The matches were pretty cool, still undecided on Dallas however the Ascension are fucking awesome.

Kidd/Michael was a really great TV match, Tyson Kidd needs to be called up to the main roster ASAP. It's a disgrace that he's anywhere near NXT.

Good show, looking forward to more.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think mine would be a 7, only because of the squash matches but they were needed so I'm not sure. Everything else was spot on. Bray Wyatt next week and Seth Rollins who looks like a better version of Punk atm.

Ascention was my mark out moment of the week.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Rollins isn't that great on the stick sadly if I remember correctly from his ROH run, he's more a cross between Gabriel and Punk IMO. Great worker, probably passable on the mic, just about.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Why? I'm curious, because if a non-TNA fan said that about TNA you would be ranting at them.

It's not on TV, it doesn't build towards anything, and I don't feel like it.

No thank you.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Rollins isn't that great on the stick sadly if I remember correctly from his ROH run, he's more a cross between Gabriel and Punk IMO. Great worker, probably passable on the mic, just about.

Not sure if you've seen this NXT but if I were a casual who's never seen Rollins I would rate him awesome on the stick judging from his promo/segment/package thing that aired. I hope he's that good actually in the ring on the mic.

Dolph'sZiggler said:

No thank you.

It will be on TV, it has more storylines than RAW and that's lame :(

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

No thank you.

That's what makes the webshows great. Creative can't screw them up.