Rate June 17th iMPACT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate June 17th iMPACT..What did you think of the show?

• Unimpressive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iDak

Reaction score
What did you think of June 17th's iMPACT? Was it unimpressive and or was it Awesome.

Mr Eric Eric

Reaction score
Unimpressive.

1 The Band sucks without Scott Hall, and Ink Inc is boring.
2 Why is it they always have to have an x-division segment, this week boring Williams vs Boring Gen Me guy, then boring Kendrick comes out.
3 Why is it they always have to have a knockouts match, boring.
4 TNA is putting boring guys that have been with the company a long time that suck with established stars and it just waters down the established stars segment (Lethal and Kaz with Flair) (Young with Nash)
5 The 2 things I was looking forward to was Flair's announcement and Sting/Jarret exchange but both were let downs.
6 Wolfe not only lost to a worthless been with the company many years and never made a name for himself Lethal, but because Wolfe lost, he's out of Flair's group, but yet a worthless been with the company many years and never made a name for himself Kaz is in Flair's group. So my question, is TNA elevating Kaz over Wolfe?, if so what a shame.
7 Then we get boring Hernandez vs fat ass Samoa Joe.
8 Hogan and his stupid comments this week with Lethal about raising the bar, being on whole new level, blah blah blah.

TNA really needs to focus on:
Flair/Styles/Wolfe/Beer Money
Heel Abyss
Pope
Hardy
Jarrett
Angle
Morgan
Mr. Anderson
RVD
Joe with a damn shirt on
Sting