Rate GFW Impact 9/21/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate GFW Impact

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate GFW Impact and let us know what you think by leaving a comment or two

Opening

The show opened with Johnny Impact coming to the ring and demanding Eli Drake come out and defend his title. He also said he wouldn't leave until it happened. Then, a referee and KM came out to the ring and informed him that Eli Drake was in Mexico. Johnny insisted that he saw Eli Drake's car in the parking lot and Drake was scared of Johnny due to Drake's actions the previous week. KM get made and accused Johnny of calling him a liar and Johnny agree to that as well as the crowd calling him a douche rocket.

KM challenged Johnny Impact to put his number one contendership on the line. Johnny asked the crowd and then did a count down and super kicked KM. The match began.

Johnny Impact vs KM

Johnny Impact won by pin fall.

Taya Valkyrie vs Ava Storie

Taya Valkyrie defeated Ava Storie by pin fall in a squash match.

After the match, Taya addressed Karen Jarrett in regards to a title match. Rosemary then came to the ring. She indicated she deserved the first title match. She then attacked Taya. They were soon joined by Sienna and then Allie came to the ring. Taryn Terrell then came to the ring, followed by Gail Kim. Rosemary, Gail Kim and Allie cleared the ring.

Grado

A backstage act was shown with Grado wrestling on his work visa from Park, Park and Park.

El Hijo Del Fantasma and Pagano vs Eddie Eddwards and EC III

El Hijo Del Fantasma and Pagano won by pin fall after Texano Junior interfered. They then beat down Edwards and EC III after the match. James Storm then came to the ring. He threw the AAA team out of the ring. James Storm then shook Eddie Edwards' hand but walked out on EC III.

Backstage

Texano and his cohorts were backstage and came across Johnny Impact. They were looking for Eli Drake. Texano made it clear he didn't like Johnny Impact. Johnny put his number one contendership on the line for the second time tonight against Texano.

Kongo Kong vs Mahabali Shera

Kong won by pin fall.

Johnny Impact vs Texano

If Texano wins, he is the number one contender to the GFW Global Championship.

Johnny Impact won by pin fall.

GFW Global Championship Match: Champion Eli Drake vs Mascara de Bronce

Eli Drake won by pin fall.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Another decent show. I'd give it a 7. It didn't have anything spectacular really but I was entertained throughout.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm...Rosemary, Allie & Gail Kim...3 of my favorite (Non-WWE) ladies
I will have to check out that match...even if its between 2 women I've never heard of...

Nice rate thread Jakey-Jake.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Finally, got all caught up. I gave this week a 7/10. It did a good job of setting up all of the matches for next week's victory road episode. As someone said though, everything was decent to good with nothing over-the-top amazing on the show.

KM is a waste of space on the roster. His in-ring work is meh, and his gimmick is just downright awful. I enjoyed that we have multiple women in the Knockout's division now and it's not just 2 feuding over the title with no one else around. I hope they continue to build up this division and make it great like it once was, or even better than it ever was.

Also, I was sad that my boy Eli Drake wasn't actually present. I hope that they give him a decent run with the title so that he gets a chance to show what he can do in the main event scene.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
My bae Ava Storie made an appearance? 22/10

Will give my full thoughts on this after I actually watch it. Mom's out of the hospital now, so I should have more time to watch wrestling each week now