Rate GFW Impact 10/19/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Impact

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate this week's episode of Impact and leave some thoughts as to what you thought of the show.

Johnny Impact vs Chris Adonis

Johnny Impact won by pin fall. After the match, Eli Drake tried to attack Johnny Impact, but Johnny anticpated the attack and beat Eli down. He stripped Eli Drake down to his underwear before Chris Adonis got back up and began beating Johnny. Eli Drake then ripped his shirt off so he was standing there only in his boxer briefs and they ganged up on Johnny. Garza JR then came to the ring and Drake and Adonis fled the ring.

EC III vs James Storm vs Fantasma vs Eddie Edwards vs Texano

Texano won by pin fall

After the match Eddie Edwards told ECIII and Storm they had to learn to get together. Storm claimed they would "fix this."

Backstage

Dan Lambert was complaining about Moose having posession of the MMA belts

Desmond Xavier vs Andrew Everett

Desmond Xavier won by pin fall

Grado

Grado seemed angry at Joseph Park and called him out to the ring. Park came out and Grado told him that he was standing in the court of public opinion. He called Park a thief. Park tried to tell him a joke and a story but Grado cut him off. He asked the crowd if Park was guilty of stealing his money. The crowd called him guilty and Park agreed that he was. He then told Grado that if it wasn't for him and the VISA, Grado wouldn't even be in the country. Grado told Park if he was any kind of man, he would hand over the VISA right now. Park pretended to hand it over but took it back. He then said he had a plea bargain, a match at Bound for Glory between Grado and Park. If Grado beats Park at Bound for Glory, he can remain but if he loses, he is gone forever. Grado signed the contract. Park revealed that Grado didn't read the fine print. The match at Bound for Glory is not only a Monster's Ball, it is also going to be against Abyss. Grado looked terrified as Park left the ring. Grado went to his car and James Mitchell was in the back seat, and scared Grado to run away.

GFW Tag Team Championship: Champions OVE vs Black Danger and Black Diamond

OVE won by pin fall.

Dan Lambert

Jeremy Borash was in the ring and was interrupted by Bobby Lashley's entourage. They complained about Lashley wasting his talent for years at Impact and that they only were in TNA as a favor to Jeff Jarrett. Dan Lambert claimed to be a bigger wrestling fan than anyone in the arena. He then called the arena a bunch of idiots and complained that his knowledge was better than anyone. He claimed to have the biggest wrestling memorabilia in the world. He showed a belt and claimed it was the first belt Bruno Sammartino ever held. He then showed a belt and claimed it was the first belt the Road Warriors ever held. He then claimed to have Ric Flairs Mid Atlantic Tag Team Championship. He then put down the Jarrett family and Jerry Lawler. He claimed he had Jerry Lawler's AWA World belt.

He then claimed that Lashley was a bear and he and King Moe would do whatever he asked them to and they would get back the respect pro wrestling took from American Top Team. He would ask them to destroy wrestling and expose it as people who have no idea how to fight and are the bottom feeders in the sports arena. He challenged Moose and Stephan Bonnar to a fight between Moe and Lashley the following week.

Moose and Bonnar came out with all of the belts they took from Lambert. Lashley attacked Bonnar and Moose from behind and all of the MMA guys ganged up on them.

Taya Valkyrie vs Rosemary

Taya Valkyrie won by pin fall. After the match, Taya attacked Rosemary and Rosemary sprayed mist in her face. Rosemary challenged Taya to a first blood match.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
7. This was a decent episode and definitely a step up from last week... I have to admit seeing Eli Drake stripped down to his boxer briefs and then fighting in his boxer briefs to be the highlight of the show. That was a nice sight and I didn't even realize he was attractive until now :)

Other than that, the matches were all solid for the most part. Dan Lambert made a really good and annoying heel. The show was pretty solid. They should keep it up.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Rosemary fucking lost again!!!

I am sick and fucking tired of the wrestlers I'm invested in fucking loosing!!!

On a side note...Taya is somewhat of an Amazon...and she clearly doesn't
mind showing off her "backstory" during her matches.

*Thinks about Charlotte vs. Taya and feels light headed for a moment*

And it appears Rosemary & Taya will be having a first blood match.

Excuse me GFW...but why isn't Rosemary involved in the title match at
Bound for Glory? I mean I love Allie...but I'd rather see Rosemary in that
match.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rosemary fucking lost again!!!

I am sick and fucking tired of the wrestlers I'm invested in fucking loosing!!!

On a side note...Taya is somewhat of an Amazon...and she clearly doesn't
mind showing off her "backstory" during her matches.

*Thinks about Charlotte vs. Taya and feels light headed for a moment*

And it appears Rosemary & Taya will be having a first blood match.

Excuse me GFW...but why isn't Rosemary involved in the title match at
Bound for Glory? I mean I love Allie...but I'd rather see Rosemary in that
match.

I wouldn't mind that either but I do love seeing a woman first blood match and Rosemary would be the lady I'd choose to be in it. But yeah, she deserves a title match again.

But you missed the best part... Eli Drake in boxer briefs... I mean, it's not Johnny Mundo in boxer briefs or even me in boxer briefs, but it was nummy :)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind that either but I do love seeing a woman first blood match and Rosemary would be the lady I'd choose to be in it. But yeah, she deserves a title match again.
I'd actually love to see Charlotte & Natalya have a First Blood match...
they have enough history between them and their bloodlines.

I still don't understand why they took the belt off Rosemary...
Sienna is so...generic & boring to me.

But you missed the best part... Eli Drake in boxer briefs... I mean, it's not Johnny Mundo in boxer briefs or even me in boxer briefs, but it was nummy :emoji_slight_smile:
I only watch the Knockouts on GFW...but I bet you enjoyed
the "boxer briefs" segment.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'd actually love to see Charlotte & Natalya have a First Blood match...
they have enough history between them and their bloodlines.

I still don't understand why they took the belt off Rosemary...
Sienna is so...generic & boring to me.

I only watch the Knockouts on GFW...but I bet you enjoyed
the "boxer briefs" segment.

Agree on Sienna. But they probably took the belt off Rosemary to give it to Gail Kim in November. Kim will then retire as champion and perhaps Rosemary will get it back.

Yeah, there is just something about a guy getting stripped in public in front of thousands of people and .... oh sorry, I got lost there for a moment :D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Agree on Sienna. But they probably took the belt off Rosemary to give it to Gail Kim in November. Kim will then retire as champion and perhaps Rosemary will get it back.
1). I hope you're right...
2). Gail should not be retiring...being the Wrestling Goddess she is...
(Take a good look at the real deal Alexa)
&
3). Gail's last match should have been against Rosemary...especially
considering the recent history between the two.

If the WWE aren't going to sign her...can Jade come back to GFW?
She is awesome!

Yeah, there is just something about a guy getting stripped in public in front of thousands of people and .... oh sorry, I got lost there for a moment :emoji_grin:
Calm your farm Jakey-Jake...

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1). I hope you're right...
2). Gail should not be retiring...being the Wrestling Goddess she is...
(Take a good look at the real deal Alexa)
&
3). Gail's last match should have been against Rosemary...especially
considering the recent history between the two.

If the WWE aren't going to sign her...can Jade come back to GFW?
She is awesome!

You know, with Gail retiring this yeah, if she wins the title, she still could defend it and lose it to Rosemary. That would make a wonderful match to end the year and it's a possibility :)

You get to be horny all the time, give me my moment :)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You know, with Gail retiring this yeah, if she wins the title, she still could defend it and lose it to Rosemary. That would make a wonderful match to end the year and it's a possibility :emoji_slight_smile:
And they could give it a special ending by having Rosemary bow to Gail at the end of it...
and that could somewhat bring their rivalry/story to an end and would show Rosemary
knows Gail is a legend and deserves respect.

You get to be horny all the time, give me my moment :emoji_slight_smile:
I guess you make a valid point...

Have your moment...

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Man, that promo from Dan Lambert was a classic.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...Taryn Terrell is out of the Bound for Glory title match...
and its just a triple threat match now.

Rajah.com Impact Wrestling Confirms Departure Of Another Former Champion

Just an idea GFW...but why not drop Allie from this match
and sub in Rosemary & Taya.

I mean no offense to Allie...she's the (Cherry) bomb...but...
I'd rather see the match I'm suggesting.