Rate G1 Supercard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What did you think of the show?

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
If/When you watch the show, feel free to rate and discuss below (and yes I mention the thing which broke the internet, so don't spoil yourself if you can)

Pre Show:

Six Women Tag Team Match

Kagetsu, Jenny Rose, Hazuki defeat Hana Kimura, Stella Grey, Sumie Sakai

Honor Rumble

Kenny King wins after last eliminating Jushin Liger and The Great Muta. After the match, he got mist'ed

Main Card

Winner Takes All: NEVER Openweight Championship & ROH World Television Championship

Jeff Cobb wins to become NEVER Openweight Champion and retain his ROH World Television Title

Rush vs Dalton Castle

Rush fucking murders Dalton Castle in 15 seconds after one of The Boys leaves a fan in the ring and Dalton asks them to remove it.

-Post Match-

Dalton Castle Lost his cool attacked the boys. I shed a tear.

Women of Honor Championship

Kelly Klein defeats Mayu Iwatani to become the new WOH Champion

-Post Match-

Angelina Love and Velvet Sky come down to the ring and attack the new champion. Mandy Leon comes down and joins them. The three of them are a group known as The Allure

-Also-

Bully Ray attacks a rapper. Yay

New York Street Fight

Starts off as Flip Gordon returning to fill in for a seemingly hurt Juice after a pre-match attack on the US Champ. Shane Taylor and Silas Young come down to beat up the Flipster. Juice and Lifeblood stablemate Mark Haskins come in and it is made into a Six-Man Street Fight

Lifeblood and Flip defeat Bully, Shane, and Young.

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Three-Way

Dragon Lee wins to become the new IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion

Winner Takes All: ROH & IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championships 4 Corners Survival Match

The G.O.D win to become the new ROH Tag Team Champions and retain their IWGP Tag Titles

-Post Match-

First, ENZO AND CASS FUCKING JUMP THE RAIL AND TRY TO PICK A FIGHT WITH THE BRISCOES! WHY DO IT IN THE MATCH WITH 8 SCARY MEN INCLUDING THE PERSONIFICATION OF EVIL, ANGRY REDNECKS, A GUY WHO IS NOT HUMAN!? IT MAY BE A WORK EVEN THOUGH THEY CUT AWAY FROM THEM QUICKLY AND REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM, WTF?!

Then Toru Yano shows up on the stage holding the belts. Oh Yano, never change.

Rev Pro British Heavyweight Championship

The self-proclaimed "Future British Prime Minister" defeats Hiroshi Tanahashi to retain his title and continue his fight to fix Brexit.

IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Kota Ibushi defeats Tetsuya Naito to win the IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Three-Way Ladder Match for the ROH Championship

Matt Taven defeats Jay Lethal and Marty Scurll to win the ROH Championship

IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Kazuchika Okada defeats Jay White to win the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I haven't watched the show yet, but apparently, Enzo and Cass have signed with RoH, and this was all staged to step up a rivalry/future match.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just got finished watching it, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. So I gave it a 9/10

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Just got finished watching it, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. So I gave it a 9/10

I think my only cons of the show was the Enzo and Cass stuff (if it was part of the show) along with the Women's match not being as interesting since Women of Honor is not overly developed, and maybe two heel turns back to back is a bit much. Oh, also the MegaRan stuff. Matt Taven really proved himself in my eyes by taking some sick bumps and the ladder match was very fun with the other two of the final three matches.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I think my only cons of the show was the Enzo and Cass stuff (if it was part of the show) along with the Women's match not being as interesting since Women of Honor is not overly developed, and maybe two heel turns back to back is a bit much. Oh, also the MegaRan stuff. Matt Taven really proved himself in my eyes by taking some sick bumps and the ladder match was very fun with the other two of the final three matches.
I actually didn't see the Enzo and Cass incident, thank god, but the women's match was good minus the post-match for reasons. Matt Taven winning and Okada winning were the highlights for me. Taven winning was perfect as I hate Jay Lethal, and Marty will soon go to AEW. Naito and Kota were really good as well as the tag because I am glad GoD are the champs now. There some things I had a problem like the commentary team and other minor stuff, but overall I really enjoyed it.