Rate Friday Night SmackDown 26/07/2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate SmackDown 26/07/2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I really enjoyed SmackDown. Punk made an enexpected appearance, the Orton/Sandow and Christian/Swagger matches were good, and the Rhodes/Sandow storyline took a bit of a swerve. Reminded me of when Kane chokeslamed Rey Mysterio into the San Diego waters in 2010. Kinda felt sorry for Sandow at the end. Anyway, I'd give it 4/5.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the Ziggler segment had me in stitches. Some of those quotes were hilarious. "You've still got my keys? Babe, I've changed the lock like 5 times since you, so..." "Really you're gonna rip up my passport? Babe, there's a passport office just two blocks away from here. Actually, there's a girl there who owes me a favour, see I taught her this thing where you put your leg up here in between ... oh crap, that's not PG, never mind!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fairly good show. I really hope Sandow doesn't get the briefcase back. :lol1:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Liked the show. Way better than RAW (Two first hours). Loved Ziggler owning AJ and Rhodes final segment. Just wondering...who would actually keep that briefcase? The briefcase is so fucked up. 4/5 for me

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wonder, whats gonna happen with the MITB WHC contract? Are they just gonna let it be at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico (or whatever was the place) or they just gonna make a new one?

Or maybe an added stipulation to the Rhodes v. Sandow match, loser has to get the case and give it to the winner?

Also inb4 Greenpeace sues WWE for polluting the oceans

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Watched this earlier today and thought it was an awesome show. Better than Raw in my opinion and there wasn't anything I didn't enjoy about it. Loved them centering the entire show around Sandow looking for his briefcase and ending it with Rhodes tossing it into the river.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
a 5/5lol.
How neat is that?

Im excited to watch tomorrow AM.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Loved that ending, with Sandow over there drowning with nobody there to save the poor fella... well except for the cameraman who decided it would be a much better idea to broadcast his death on national television than to actually save the guy. Hey cameraman, you sir are an asshole.

Reactions: Rogue

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I gave it a 4/5,it was a good show filled with some solid matches and entertaining promos. I espicially liked what happened between Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow throughout the night.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Loved that ending, with Sandow over there drowning with nobody there to save the poor fella... well except for the cameraman who decided it would be a much better idea to broadcast his death on national television than to actually save the guy. Hey cameraman, you sir are an asshole.

To be fair, for a guy who didn't know how to swim, he seemed to do fairly decent at it there for a few moments.