Rate Final Battle 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Final Battle 2017

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Final Battle 2017 and leave some comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Will Ospreay vs Matt Taven

Ospreay won by pinfall

Grudge Match: The Addiction vs War Machine

War Machine won by pin fall

Jay Lethal vs Scurll

During the match Scurll tried to use the Eddie Guerrero chair trick on Jay Lethal. He handed the chair to Lethal and laid down. Lethal took the chair and put it over his own head and fell down, implying that Scurll put the chair over his head and hit him. The crowd happily chanted "Eddie, Eddie" after the trick.

Jay Lethal won by pin fall.

ROH Tag Team Champions: Champions Motor City Machine Guns vs The Best Friends

The Motor City Machine Guns won by pin fall.

ROH TV Championship Four Corner Elimination Match: Champion Kenny King vs Punishment Martinez vs Silas Young vs Shane Taylor

Silas Young last eliminated Punishment Martinez by pin fall to become the new ROH TV Champion.

Hardcore Match: The Briscoes vs Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer

The Briscoes won by pin fall

Women of Honor

It was announced that ROH would crown their first women's champion, which they referred to Woman of Honor.

ROH Six Man Championship: Champions the Bullet Club vs Flip Gordon, Titan and Dragon Lee

The Bullet Club retained by pin fall

ROH World Heavyweight Championship: Champion Cody "The American Nightmare" vs Dalton Castle

Dalton Castle pinned Cody Rhodes to become the NEW Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
9/10 This was a good show in the Manhattan Center! I love the Manhattan Center but the Grand Ballroom is much better than the Hammerstein Ballroom. Raw used to air in the Grand Ballroom.

Dalton Castle is the new champion... I was shocked... I actually was like "Holy shit" when it happened lol I love him but I thought perhaps he was too much of a "character" for them to be brave and give him the belt. And with Cody's new look, he looked so much like an in shape version of his father. It was great, but I was happy with the whole thing.

Beyond that, the best match was the six man tag championship match. Flip Gordon put on an amazing performance. I loved it.

A great show and I may watch it again.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

JBan

Reaction score
WhErE dO YOu thInK YOu'Re goiNg?!
When I first read this, I immediately assumed it was going to have OVER in it and didn't even bother to notice that you capitalized every other letter.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
When I first read this, I immediately assumed it was going to have OVER in it and didn't even bother to notice that you capitalized every other letter.

Reactions: JBan