Rate AEW Dynamite! 1/22/2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
RATE AEW DYNAMITE.png

Hey everyone! welcome to the rate and recap for AEW Dynamite! tonights episode was on the Jericho cruise! the show has a awesome look tonight! so as always rate in the poll above share your thoughts below. And i will see yall soon! The recap will be up shortly! just gotta add one more thing.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Watching it now and will rate and comment right after!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I will give it a 7. It was a decent show but nothing really stood out and grabbed me. I would have to admit that NXT had the better show of the night, but I found both of them entertaining. I have to admit to looking forward to Chris Jericho vs Jon Moxley.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I went with a 7 this week. I liked the setting, that was cool. Some more good storyline development with hangman and omega. The show was good as a whole, nothing amazing.