Rashad Evans To Appear On Jimmy Fallon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
da hardy boyz winin da tag teem titels

dnt u fink it iz jst da bst fing 2 eva appen 2 wwe coz i doo

:3dflagsdotcom_iran_ :3dflagsdotcom_dengr :3dflagsdotcom_dengr :evil_4: :bat_angel: :puke2: :boxing_smiley: :snorkel: :3dflagsdotcom_ukeng

the dark knight

wtf the fuck are you talking about ? i use text language but this is ridiculous :S please stop using this atleast not in the title . and u can discuss the hardyboys getting the titles at the official raw discussion thread there is no need for a whole thread .

Starsky

Reaction score
wtf the fuck are you talking about ? i use text language but this is ridiculous :S please stop using this atleast not in the title . and u can discuss the hardyboys getting the titles at the official raw discussion thread there is no need for a whole thread .

Right.

This will get very annoying if you keep doing it.

Switchy

Reaction score
Okay, yes he is annoying but don't be so hard on him, he's only 12 you know.

back on the topic:
Hopefully the Hardys will get a decent title run because they're the best team on Raw and the only team who deserve to beat them is WGTT and that is only because Shelton Benjamin is there.

Just quit with the random smileys and tone down the text talk cuz it gt anoyn like dis. you see.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah thats all annoying but i am a big fan of the Hardys hope they get a good run, andwhen they do lose their titles i'd like to them both individually get a push

kevin82593

Reaction score
dude... LEARN TO TYPE.
but i did enjoy seeing a good tag team with the titles. rated rko, cena and hbk, flair and rp, ss, lc and tm?? none were really good tag teams.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
“Suga†Rashad Evans is set to make his debut appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon†this Friday, July 29 at 12:35pm ET on NBC.

The former UFC light heavyweight champion and coach of The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 will discuss mixed martial arts training, title contention and his upcoming battle with “Huntington Beach Bad Boy†Tito Ortiz just one week before he enters the Octagon.

“We are thrilled that Rashad will be in the national spotlight on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,†said Glenn Robinson, President, Authentic Sports Management. “I’m excited that fans will have this chance to get to know Rashad better before he battles for light heavyweight title contention at UFC 133 on August 6.â€

UFC 133: EVANS vs. ORTIZ takes place Saturday, August 6 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. The event can be seen live on Pay-Per-View and on UFC.com.