Rashad Evans and Tito Ortiz UFC 133 Trash Talk Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
The buildup for UFC 133 has been pretty innocuous up to this point. Rashad's talking confidently and goofing on the size of Tito's head. Tito Ortiz has dug deep into Crash Davis's Big Book of Cliches, he's just happy to be hear, wants to thank management for giving him a chance. Even on yesterday's conference call, the two were generally amiable and accommodating of the other.

And then this little video emerged from Dana White's Twitter.

In what looks like a teaser for a longer piece, Tito tells Rashad that he's going to crush him, ragdoll him. That sets Rashad off into this little rant:

"Do you really believe what you're saying? Cause if you believe that, if that's what you really believe, this fight is gonna be easier than I thought. Matter of fact, Dana, you should just pay me everything before the fight even happens. You should give me the knockout bonus and everything right away."