Rapidshare

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
hey does anyone know where is can find a registered login name and password. Cause it takes way to long to download shit from that site and that is the on that like 90% of people upload videos to. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
nowhere.i've spent hours and hours looking for passwords on the internet but they are all fake or they are valid accounts but someone has already changed the password.Be patient like me and download 1 or 2 videos each day or buy a premium account or if you're luck you can get a free premium account when there's a giveaway by rapidshare:)

Reaction score
I have looked too man. You can ask around. But probably no luck...
Maybe one of us VIP Members could buy an account and share it with all of us?

the dark knight

^^what makes you sure that one of the members isn't going to spread it everywhere?

Reaction score
^^^not only that but I doubt one member would be willing to pay for it with no one sharing the cost