Randy Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Before
randyortonsig.jpg

After
RandyOrtonSigOfficial3.jpg

this is probably the 8th sig i have made on photoshop...
i'm still a rookie at this but how does it look?

JC Punk

Reaction score
Well alot of things are wrong with this one, the left picture is great but the picture all the way to the right just be deleted and move the middle pic all the way to the right and put it to normal blend not soft light.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Yea i think it looks better too.

JC Punk

Reaction score
I've got suggestions dont change the color of the left pic it would look better with its original color imo, the change the font, and then if u want put some lighting effects on Randy.

Reaction score
well tbh i dont really like that style of jus putting a pic of someone next to a psd of them and basically leaving it at that

JC Punk

Reaction score
well tbh i dont really like that style of jus putting a pic of someone next to a psd of them and basically leaving it at that
agreed. make some filters to your sigs sar they will look much better. Also u should blend in your text that would make it look alot better too.

JC Punk

Reaction score
RandyOrtonSigOfficial2.jpg

i put some lighting effects on it
i will keep the font how it is it looks good
Keep the font just change the blend on the font. Make the font soft light blend then CTRL+J (Copy) until u r satisfied with the blend

the dark knight

nice idea but your blending sucks cock lol. you really didn't have to cut the wrestling background, just abstract the edges a bit. just add a layer mask to the 2 backgrounds and and use the gradient tool...it'll blend both of em very well. then add the 2 PSDs and mess with them.